Belen Echandias visit the book store

citychris

O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
I had the good fortune to meet lovebags2 (and some of her bags) at a Barnes & Noble when she passed through my area in her travels. It was a fun and productive visit, we gave each other feedback about colors that look good on each other and I got to try out the LMM. I thought one of the staff people was very curious about what we were doing, with bags spread all over the children's section. I took the following pics.:

1) Lovebags wine LLM with gold with my wine LM with silver - Unfortunately it's hard to see the hardware differences to the glaring overhead light. This gives a size comparison of the mini and regular LMs but keep in mind that the LM has softened a lot so looks smaller.
2) LLMs: Black Crash and Cream LLMs - These look bigger than in IRL, maybe because of the angle of the shot and the comparison with relatively small children's furniture.
3) LLMS: Light Grey, Cream, and Black Crash
4) LLMS: Light Grey and Cream in front, Wine and Black Crash in back

Attachments

• 1LLM&LMwine.JPG
    1LLM&LMwine.JPG
    187.2 KB · Views: 178
  • 2LLMblack&cream.JPG
    2LLMblack&cream.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 3LLMgreycreamblack.JPG
    3LLMgreycreamblack.JPG
    185 KB · Views: 285
  • 4LLMall4.JPG
    4LLMall4.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 153
Here are a couple more of me carrying the cream LLM by the handles and using the messenger strap (I'm 5'5"). The bag is still stuffed and is hanging at a funny angle in the second pic., but I really love the messenger strap.

Attachments

• 5LLMcreamcarryhandles2.JPG
    5LLMcreamcarryhandles2.JPG
    186.6 KB · Views: 170
  • 6LLMcreamcarrystrap2.JPG
    6LLMcreamcarrystrap2.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 155
I think you ladies are hilarious! I'm surprised a little girl didn't come by to play with you.

Thanks for the pics, and you both have a great collection of BE bags! :drool:

Ohhh you guys are too cute! I am so glad that y'all got to meet! I love seeing all the bags together and it is so nice to FINALLY get to see Lovebags bags! LOL That cream LMM is beautiful! It looks great on you Chris!