Belen Echandia TAGS: Leave on or take off?

TropicalGal

Jan 15, 2007
Hi BE ladies! Do you take off your BE tags when you wear the purse? Or leave them on? I took mine off the Love Me, because it is a busy handbag with lots going on. But the tags look great hanging on the Stroke Me, almost as a design element, because the bag is so simple. Although, I've taken them off occasionally too. What about you?:supacool:

Great question, I was actually thinking about asking it to all myself?

Well, I've experimented it both ways. I didn't know if I'd like it on the LM because there's already enough hardware and things to admire on that bag, but, then I thought, what's one more thing? I just felt guilty putting away those pretty pink rhinestones.

Thus, it's on my LM right now!

Now, I have a question. I took off the third strap and those silver loops are still there. They often make noise and aren't serving a purpose since I don't wear the strap and never will. What did you do with yours? I"m thinking of maybe just having them removed. Thoughts?

Same here, I love the BE tags. I will definitely leave them on my bags. It will let us "subtly" get the BE word out without "screaming" designer!

I guess I am the dissenter! I take them off my Love Me. I suppose if I had a Stroke Me, or a similar bag with fewer straps, I would leave them on. I also take off anything you can clip off easily.

But I've always been like that. I take off my Coach tags too!

Yes, back in the day...when I used to wear Coach...I would always take the tags off. It seemed to be nice as a purchase moment, but then, to walk around with them seemed...tacky. (Sorry ladies, that's just me.) The BE tags are lovely. But I do take them off. I'm a minimalist and don't like something that isn't functional.

I am not into those rhinestones and have the tag off mine. I told Jackie about this and she said that is why they made it removable - its up to the individual's personal taste...

i will decide when my lm arrives, it didn't come on my sample sale bag. but i do like that it is removable because if i hate i would eb really angry if it was there forever