Being too picky?

keesh70

Feb 1, 2007
I just purchased the red epi medium agenda last night, and just noticed one of my ring closures isn't properly aligned. Again, I just bought this last night from Saks, so I'm sure I can take it back today to exchange it. Take a look and tell me if it's really a big deal, or if I'm being too picky. For $480, I want all the ring closures to match up perfectly. (LOL)

Thanks! :smile:

Attachments

• lv_agenda_rings2.jpg
    lv_agenda_rings2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 43
I just purchased the red epi medium agenda last night, and just noticed one of my ring closures isn't properly aligned. Again, I just bought this last night from Saks, so I'm sure I can take it back today to exchange it. Take a look and tell me if it's really a big deal, or if I'm being too picky. For $480, I want all the ring closures to match up perfectly. (LOL)

Thanks! :smile:

I'd call the s/a and find out if they have another in-store, let them kow you're wanting to exchange it and let them know why. For the price that would bother me. I'd wonder if its going to break.:sad:

Yep, I would return it as well. Not only is it going to get worse as time goes on, but it going to tear the wholes of your refill as you use it. For that kind of money, they should line up perfectly imo.

You need to exchange it! You're papers will rip and get stuck. Basically it's worthless with the alignment off. That sometimes happens to me on my binders for school (which do not cost $480 they cost $5) and I just have to throw them away. Return it!!! But ps it's a really cute purchase!