Being brave :D

Thank you so much again everyone! ^_^

umamanikam:
Ohhh it is really pretty! I just wish it wasn't a 1923 >_> That side pocket somehow feels to me like it interrupts the streamlined look of the Bolide (though I be it's incredibly useful!) But damn that price is good :P I hope she goes to a good home!!

pigleto: If you have the chance to stop by Hermes and see that birkin, you gotta, because it is BEYOND cute!!! :love: I wish I had a reason to get an H belt, but I never wear anything but skirts :biggrin: After my bag and wallet, I think I'm going to get one of the pretty silver Chaine D'ancre necklaces to make up for my envy of girls that have a reason to wear the H belt :biggrin: :biggrin: And you should really consider a ulysse with that insert, it ended up being under $240 for both pieces! Small price to pay for extra organization :graucho:[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Neeya, thank you for the ride! What a thrill! Love all of your new pieces. Especially love the clever insert for your agenda. Your little shopping trip is very VERY inspiring!

Would you take a pix of yourself modeling your new scarf for us?

Neeya!!
Congratulations on your wonderful purchases, I love love love that agenda! And I know you will rock that pointu to perfection!

And especially I am so happy you had a nice day with a sweet SA to help you! :confused1:

Thank you so much for taking the time to describe your goodies and your day, and post the pics!
(I must have one of those)

You are such a sweetie!:heart:

I am so happy you settled on your bag, it is such a good feeling to know what you are hunting for, isnt it. I will send out rose shocking/orange vibes for you!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^^
Those are vibes!!

I love my whole outfit that I wore tonight (black, almost salsa-style Anthro dress, with black heels, and a blouse tied up), but bf wasn't around when I started snapping pics, so you get them myspace style :shame: And in my kitchen...because I have learned that it is the only room in the house with stable white light at night :biggrin:

And yes, shamefully...I am a collar popper :shame:

Attachments

• pink1.jpg
    pink1.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 60
  • pink2.jpg
    pink2.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 182
  • pink3.jpg
    pink3.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 55
Rose and Vintage Leather: aw thank you guys ^_^ Rose, you really should look at the pointus, because they strike such a great balance between a big scarf that can be a bit overwhelming at times and a pocket square, which can be a bit too small! I always wanted a scarf, but I just didn't think that I could pull a big one off, so I am absolutely thrilled to have this smaller version! :yes:

Oh Neeya, what a wonderful thread! I didn't get a chance to read it until today. A fun trip to Hermes, a decision on the bag of your dreams, and some beautiful goodies to take home. I just loving that Ulysee and you look gorgeous in that pointu!!!

Neeya,

You are soo pretty! Great skin, lucky girl! I can totally see you with that birkin! Please keep that bolide as a backup though. I think a RS chevre birkin will be a hot item....

Thank you guys! :shame: :smile:

Quinn's Mom
: I know, I'm so afraid that I may miss out on getting one :crybaby:But if all else fails, and one never pops up, hopefully... *maybe*... lol, I could do a SO :yes: Major fingers crossed that my SA calls me about a RS bag sometime!!! :biggrin: