Beige clair in lambskin or caviar?

pinknpink

Feb 10, 2014
I'm getting the classic flap jumbo in beige claire but debating between lambskin versus caviar. I'm planning to use it often. Which aged better? Please share your experiences/ thoughts.
Thanks in advance.

Caviar definitely. I have a gst in beige Claire caviar ,it still holding up well but you just need to be more careful because it's light colour.

I've had personal experience owning both. I purchased the m/l lambskin silver hardware and got denim transfer on the back pocket as well as on the corner edge of the front flap. I must have rubbed up against some new denim while shopping and had not noticed until my friend pointed it out to me. I was utterly devastated bcs I love the feeling of lambskin. I went to my local chanel boutique and asked about redying the bag. Luckily my sa informed me he was expecting a shipment of caviar so I waited few wks and got my jumbo caviar ghw and have had it for 2.5 yrs now. Still looks brand new!!

Depending on your wardrobe you cam go with either one. It was my fault for getting denim transfer on my lambskin but if you are not the type to be extra cautious with your bag then I would choose caviar. Even if you don't wear denim...you never know bcs someone can bump into you or something.

Caviar would withstand color transfer better where you can wipe it away easier... Which I always do with my beige clair when it gets a bit of dirt... Comes off easily....

I've had personal experience owning both. I purchased the m/l lambskin silver hardware and got denim transfer on the back pocket as well as on the corner edge of the front flap. I must have rubbed up against some new denim while shopping and had not noticed until my friend pointed it out to me. I was utterly devastated bcs I love the feeling of lambskin. I went to my local chanel boutique and asked about redying the bag. Luckily my sa informed me he was expecting a shipment of caviar so I waited few wks and got my jumbo caviar ghw and have had it for 2.5 yrs now. Still looks brand new!!

Depending on your wardrobe you cam go with either one. It was my fault for getting denim transfer on my lambskin but if you are not the type to be extra cautious with your bag then I would choose caviar. Even if you don't wear denim...you never know bcs someone can bump into you or something.
If I may ask, what did you do the beige lambskin?