Beige, black or white???

1. Hi girls, I'm thinking of getting a medium Cambon tote but I can't decide on the color! Shall it be the beige-black, black on black, black-white, or white-black???

ARGHHHHH :amazed: I am soooo confused.

And did someone say Chanel sales will be on this Oct?

2. I really don't think you could go wrong with all those color combos (not much help huh?).

Beige-black is GREAT for summer, and I would get the white with Black CC just because I want one in this combo myself!!

3. I like all. I prefer bl/bl instead of bl/wh just coz I'm scared of dirt and scrape markings.

I have the beige/bl too, and in my head, I use it replacing LV Mono Canvas bags

4. black/black

5. I have a black w/white bowling bag and I agree black/black would be better.

6. I have a Black w/White Cambon bowler and I love the color combo. Its one of my few black bags. But, I would also love to have the White w/Black. Although I would be really worried about getting it dirty.

7. You may not have much of a choice really. . . beige/black was clearanced here.
    I prefer B/B personally!

8. I like black/white or white/black.

white/black was my favorite combo in the cambon line but then the thought of me with white bags gave me the shivers so I went for black/white

9. I vote black/white (beacuse that's what I have) or black/black. You can't go wrong with any of the colors, they all look great!

10. I like biege/black, the color combo just screams Chanel to me.

11. I love black/white. I like the fact that the white CCs make the bag pop. I love show off bags so I'm not really big on black/black. I need to feel like my 1375 went somewhere.

12. black/white or white/black

I like the contrast

13. I like beige/back for the tote, if you can find it. Black/black would be my next choice.

14. I prefer the black/black

15. 1. Black/Black
    2. Black/White
    3. Beige/Black

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice