Beige bags in winter?

RTone, I LOVE your avatar. Your Bal looks so yummy and gorgeous. :heart:

On topic, Beige is a wonderful year round color. It will work beautifully in the Winter! Carry your beige bag with pride. :biggrin:

There are no longer any limits to what color you can wear in what season. The 'old' guidelines of yore are no longer valid. The sky is the limit. Wear beige when you desire. The only guideline here is if you feel it clashes with anything you're wearing - and I can't imagine beige doing that.

I started with getting a beige winter jacket with a bit of beige fur and I feel like a princess in it.. So naturally, I would never say no to wearing a fairytale beige bag in winter :biggrin:
To me, all things beige naturally complement the winter wonderland :smile:

Those of you who have beige bags, do you wear them in the winter? Where I live we have a proper winter with lots of snow, will I look okay with a beige bag?

I was actually asking myself the same question as I bought my beige dream bag a few weeks ago ;)
So definitely a YES from my side: I will wear my beige bag all year round. :tup::tup:

Those of you who have beige bags, do you wear them in the winter? Where I live we have a proper winter with lots of snow, will I look okay with a beige bag?

I am in canada too, and beige bags in winter are such a joy, LOVE it, especially the fact that I can wear light and suede in dry snow and not get dirty at all. Beige, winter white, cream, all of them:biggrin: