BEHOLD!!! My sexy Rouge Vif.....!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Finally!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

I got my baby from Aloha Rag and here she is!!! The most beautiful red and the thickest and most sumptious leather!!!

I'm sooooooooooo in love :love:

Bbag.JPG
  2. Lucky you!! I just got a gorgeous rouge vif from aloha rag too! They must have gotten in a bunch of gorgeous ones!!!

3. Congrats, it's beautiful!

4. Congratulations!!! I got my Rouge Vif City from Aloha Rag as well. Great choice!!!:yahoo:

5. Congratulations, it looks awesome!

6. Omigod!:wtf: ...you placed your gorgeous bag on some dirty pavement! Just kidding....Congrats, sweetie!

7. looks sooooo nice! congrats!

8. ok FINE - stuff this purse ban stuff... I'm going to get a ROUGE VIF!!! :drool:

Macvogue - your b-bag is HOT!!! Congrats and have fun using her!!!

9. Gorgeous!! Congrats, macvogue! :yahoo: :yahoo:

p.s. Go, helen, go!! :wlae: :nuts:

10. oh my she's so beautiful. why are u girls doing this to me the more ppl that post their rouge vif's the more i want one

11. Wow!!! It looks gorgeous!!! Congrats!:yahoo:

12. Thanks everyone :shame:

:roflmfao:Pursemama, it's not really a pavement, it's actually a bench and I practically sterilised and disinfected it before I placed my baby there :P

13. It's beautiful! Congrats and enjoy!

14. Great bag!! I love all the Rouge Vifs that you ladies are getting!

15. That is truly GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice