Begining My very own Purse Collection

1. :nuts: Got 2 New Purses this Morning...
    I had 2 send my gold bowling back because the gold was rubbing off:crybaby:
    But at least I get store credit :drool: That means I have decisions to make:graucho:
    I dont have that much time though... 11th grade means more responsibilities:Push: But I grin and bear it.

View attachment 68512

View attachment 68513

2. I would love to see your pics, but I dont think the link is correct.

3. Me too, I can't see anything.

4. Ditto!

5. All 3 Chanels are gorgeous! Great selections...:heart: :heart: :heart:

6. ^ How'd you see them ? Cute dog BTW .

7. I clicked on the 2nd attachment and they just came up. Thanks!

8. ^ That's weird it just says I followed an invalid link . Maybe it's because I'm on a Mac ? I'll check it out when I get to work .

9. Yeah, I just switched back to Gateway froma mac. I was having all kinds of problems with links, I'm not all that computer savy. Good luck viewing. The bags she has are a 2 reissues a black and bronze and a coco cabas!

10. :sad: The links dont work for me either!

11. Can't see anything from the link. Could you try again?

12. The links are not working for me either...

13. I went ahead and copied them for you all, hopefully you can see them now.:yes:

DSC00003.jpg
  14. Great collection so far - it's nice that you have both classic bags like the flap and the hot Coco Cabas!

LOL, I wish I had bags like that in grade 11... you're very lucky! Congrats!

15. Ooooh they're all lovely, I'm still hankering for a reissue but I've never quite got it together enough to get one !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice