Begeren review...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi ladies - haven't posted for a while (got a part-time job at starbucks to supplement my website) but wanted to share a review of two begeren bags: the moorea tote, and the venice hobo. here's a link to the full list of reviews: http://www.grechenscloset.com/index.php?d=06&m=07&y=06&category=1

and some pics...i got the pink moorea tote and the white venice hobo. i love them both, but the moorea tote is so unique, i find i carry it more often. it's really easy to get into and it's reinforced at the bottom so it doesn't loose it's shape. it's also very light, so even when i add my wallet and makeup bag, it's still light.

hope the reviews help!!

mooreatote.jpg anthdress_front.jpg tubedress_side.jpg
  2. lol i just got finished reading this

3. Hi grechen, this is not-your-stalker speaking :smile: I was wondering what had happened to you. Thanks for the reviews.

4. lol passerby :smile:...
    you're welcome for the reviews! i know there were quite a few ladies around who wondered about these bags IRL. I'm really enjoying mine!

5. I received my Moorea tote today, in green.

I have to say that I am highly impressed by the quality. The lambskin is so soft and best of all is the lining...

6. This is really cute. I would be interested to see hwo this bag stands up

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice