Before Rose Indian there was this...REVEAL

Oh goody, you can help me! [And congrats, of course! Lovely find ::smile:]. Can you please tell me what the difference between Fuchsia and Rose Pop is since you have both? I missed both when they were new and I don't really understand what the difference between them is since they look so similar in pictures. I have a key cles that I bought as Rose Pop and I adore it... but I used to have a cosmetic bag that was indeed Rose Pop and I did not adore it. It seemed flat whereas my cles is more shimmery. Is my cles actually fuchsia? Argh. So confused. I cannot hunt for future pink items if I don't know what is what!

Oh goody, you can help me! [And congrats, of course! Lovely find ::smile:]. Can you please tell me what the difference between Fuchsia and Rose Pop is since you have both? I missed both when they were new and I don't really understand what the difference between them is since they look so similar in pictures. I have a key cles that I bought as Rose Pop and I adore it... but I used to have a cosmetic bag that was indeed Rose Pop and I did not adore it. It seemed flat whereas my cles is more shimmery. Is my cles actually fuchsia? Argh. So confused. I cannot hunt for future pink items if I don't know what is what!
The fuschia gives off more of a purplish pink shine and is more saturated in color. Rose Pop looks more of a brighter pink. The embossing is deeper on rose pop versus the older verbose colors. Both colors are strinkingly gorgeous:loveeyes:

Another way to help you out are the date codes. Fuschia is around 2003 and rose pop is around 2008/2009. Do you have a pic of the cles?