~~Before & After Repair - '09 Reissue WOC Blue Patent Leather~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Guest,
    If you've been around here for a while, you may know that @Vlad and I love a good April Fools' Day joke that we try to pull off yearly. Many times, our members forget and we get them, one time making everyone turn into Vlad, another year with a garishly awful new design, and another year no matter what button you pressed we alerted you that you requested your account terminated. It's always brought us such joy to have fun with you all, especially when we try to pull off a forum wide joke one day a year.

Continue reading...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This morning when I received the package from FEDEX, I had no idea where that package came from since I didn't recall I shop online in the past week. As soon as I opened and saw what's inside, for a second, I was SURPRISED. The black and white box???? I did not order anything. Did the SA sent me something that I did not order? That was the 1st thing came in my mind. Did my DH surprise me? which it will be 1000000% impossible :P.

I totally do not recall until I finally see my very own beautiful WOC which was purchased in April '09 at Neiman Marcus - S.F. Ohhhhh....it is finally back from the body shop :yahoo:.

I feel obligated to share with fellow TPFers in this CHANEL sub forum. I have learnt quite a lot about CHANEL from here and I should share my own experience here :biggrin:.

I did post the pictures and ask a few months ago about the damages due to chain rubbing the inner lining. I thank all fellow TPFers who gave me feedback at that time.

So, here are the picture of BEFORE and AFTER being repaired:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. it's nice that it was repaired with no payment. that took a while though. glad you have it back! :smile:

3. awesome! enjoy!

4. Yay! A happy ending for a Chanel repair. Glad to hear you're loving your Chanel. It looks perfect. The wait was certainly worth it.

5. That's a fabulous repair job. Now go and enjoy your bag or your daughter will grab it. :P

6. Worth the wait!!