bedford-keep or sell?

talula

O.G.
Mar 21, 2006
Hi gals,

So lately I've been selling off some of my LV's to fund new purchases. I sold off bags that just sat in my closet and have not regret letting them go. I still have all my accessories b/c I'm so in love with them. Then there's the bedford that I keep going back and forth on. I love the lavender color but I find that I don't really use it often, maybe once or twice in 3-6 months. I would take it out and admire the color sometimes but I just find it not very convenient to use. The zipper scratches my hand when I access the bag, it's a bit heavy..even empty and it's more of a summer bag. Anyone else have these issues? I'm afraid I might miss it if i sell it..:crybaby:

What is a girl to do?? :shrugs:

it took me a while to drag up the courage to sell my Bedfords, but now that i've sold them i don't regret it at all. i hardly ever used them because the zipper scratched my hands and annoyed the living daylights out of me. and i had the Perle and Marshmallow, so i was deathly afraid of color transfer, scuffs and the like

oh i remember your beautiful bedford collection!! I really like vernis leather but I think vernis in smaller accessories I the way to go for me. I still haven't had the courage to let the bedford go yet. I'm still too attached...

I sold my indigo and fuchsia bedford becuase I never used them.
I hated the zipper scratching me and found the bag uncomfortable to use, but too pretty to get rid of for a long time.
then one day I was sitting there looking at them and ask myself why am I so attached to a pretty tootsie roll bag - Had no good reason and sold them.