Beauty deals and finds

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
I think there's already a thread about the VS sale in Deals and Steals, but I just wanted to let you ladies know that there's a lot of good beauty stuff on sale at victoriassecret.com right now. Lots of Pout left, which I think is being discontinued? I tried to post a link, but it's not working.

Anyway just go to Sale & Specials-->Beauty-->All Beauty

I got all this stuff for only ~$60 + shipping :yahoo:

V269553.jpg
V248195_EDIT_TE.jpg
V254774_W99ERGB.jpg
V249284.jpg

Nice!! Thanks for posting. I saw on the VS website that their Very Sexy perfume was on sale too. Do you think they have the sales in-store too? My mom loves this scent and for the price, I might just get it for her birthday right now even though it's not til February.

Oh, and congrats on your new items!! Enjoy!!

^ Thanks! :flowers:

Their sale is in stores too and the deals are usually even better IRL :yes:
If you need any lingerie or VS brand toiletries now is the time to get it! I wanted to try VS Supermodel perfume so I got a set that comes with that, Love Spell shower gel, Strawberry lotion, an eyeshadow, a lip gloss and a clutch for $16.99. It wasn't an amazing deal, but I figured it was a good way to try the perfume since I liked everything else it came with.

Also, the Pout lip plumper was only $13.99! I've ever never seen it on sale anywhere (MSRP is $24). They still had the clear one too, which is what I ordered.

they are having some pretty good deals in stores right now. but their semi annual sale starts in store TOMORROW!!!! :yahoo: (as in Thursday, Jan. 3) i love this sales!!!! me and my friend make an event out of it and generally goto 3 out of the 4 stores here in town the first night of the sale. but this time i really need to limit myself because i've banned myself from my VS credit card so we're only going to 2 stores this time.

Other forums have it but the Beauty section doesn't so thought this might warrant a new thread. I don't know about you but I'm always on the look out for good deals :smile:

For those who are fond of Opi nail polishes, here's where you can get them cheap.

I don't use nail polishes and my sister found this site. Thought I'd share since I notice many of you use Opi.

Other forums have it but the Beauty section doesn't so thought this might warrant a new thread. I don't know about you but I'm always on the look out for good deals :smile:

For those who are fond of Opi nail polishes, here's where you can get them cheap.

I don't use nail polishes and my sister found this site. Thought I'd share since I notice many of you use Opi.

wow, i wonder how they sell so cheap!? thanks for the link!

I just saw this in my e-mail from Origins.com:

FREE Standard Shipping plus Modern Friction Nature's gentle dermabrasion sample with any order through 3/30/08!* (while supplies last)

Enter Offer Code 030811** at checkout