Beaton or Manor

I've not seen the Rowan in person. Is it about the same size as the regular Beaton? I bet it is heavy...even without your goodies inside. I've been carrying my Beaton for 2 days now. She's a hefty little purse herself, but I have had compliments EVERY day. The neat thing is that I've had people ask what kind of bag it is. I love that. They I feel like they like it for style and not for the "label".

Love$Purses: do you mind posting some modelling pics of your beaton.. I want to see how other ladies carry their beaton.. tia~

I've not seen the Rowan in person. Is it about the same size as the regular Beaton? I bet it is heavy...even without your goodies inside. I've been carrying my Beaton for 2 days now. She's a hefty little purse herself, but I have had compliments EVERY day. The neat thing is that I've had people ask what kind of bag it is. I love that. They I feel like they like it for style and not for the "label".

oh i agree with you 100% whomever purchases this bag is because they love the style and not for the brand name behind it. I would have to say shes about 3lbs empty minimum....i would also say its the same size as the beaton if not a teensy weensy bit bigger. I like the interior on the beaton better. It feels nicer.

oh i agree with you 100% whomever purchases this bag is because they love the style and not for the brand name behind it. I would have to say shes about 3lbs empty minimum....i would also say its the same size as the beaton if not a teensy weensy bit bigger. I like the interior on the beaton better. It feels nicer.

The interior of the Beaton is scrumptious. My Manor isn't as nice inside. The Beaton is definitely a "looker". It's kept its shape so far and doesn't seem to be softening up. I like that.