BE spring sale

pinkdiamond

Mrs Mulder
O.G.
May 18, 2007
I am interested in what everyone is planning to buy on Wednesday.
Please share what you are dreaming of! Or perhaps you don't want to say in case someone else beats you to it? :bagslap:
Are you looking for something in stock, or something more unusual to pop up?

Me personally, I have been wrestling with a grey glossy bag demon but i think i have won and I will be sitting out this sale and waiting for my spring bag. I am not planning to purchase many bags in 2009. I have a seriously wonderful collection that is beyond my wildest dreams. I going to sit back and enjoy my lovely bags but let me live vicariously through your purchases on Wednesday! :P

. I am not planning to purchase many bags in 2009. I have a seriously wonderful collection that is beyond my wildest dreams. I going to sit back and enjoy my lovely bags but let me live vicariously through your purchases on Wednesday! :P

I totally agree... I need to enjoy my bags ... and dont want to purchase more than 5 bags during 2009... Tricky!:sweatdrop:

Not really sure that I am:

About a month ago it would have been a Plum Crash AP but they sold out
Considered Plum Crash KM but wouldn't use it much
Considered Choco Matte TME but think it is a bit dull
There are no LMs or TMAs
The LM Mini is a colour that I have already in a SM and I think small bags should have zip tops anyway
Don't like strong horizontal and vertical lines on a gathered top bag so not the WTM
One MMS Midi is sufficient for me
Have a Mottled Gold I'm Yours so don't want the SM
Have 2 Hug Mes already and don't want more.

?????????????????????????????????????

The only thing I'm THINKING ABOUT is a MMS, not sure how much of a difference there is in the sizes. Although deliberating between that and another designer bag, as want something smaller and more hands free. Maybe I should venture out a little more. :thinking:Really don't need another AP, although the new spring colours are funky......there's plenty of time to get them! I suppose my reasoning behind my purchases, is 'If I luuuurrrve it, then buy it'.....we'll see!! :yes:

Hmmmmmm
If they have a regular HGM chocolate glossy (which I really doubt)- but if one pops up- then I'll be all over it- Or- a light colored HGM like in tan (have they ever made one in tan?
or a TME midi- in pewter, or black crash

Last edited:
I would love to get an AP and/or a SM...and a PM. Also considering a Hold Me.

I have actually put a little note by the computer reminding me of what I am really looking for, so that I focus and don't go crazy getting stuff that I don't really need!!!

I have actually put a little note by the computer reminding me of what I am really looking for, so that I focus and don't go crazy getting stuff that I don't really need!!!

:tup: good idea Loquita! I've been trying to organize (in my mind):nuts:
exactly what I'm looking for in the sale, if it's not there I'm off to work. Don't want to get caught up in the excitement. I want a mms for the late summer / fall and that will be a bespoke, but I wouldn't mind something in black crash.

I actually have talked myself into BEHAVING for this sale-instead, I am going to buy new messenger straps for my Hug Me's and remind myself that any other money is to be saved for my spring pre-order! :smile: I can live vicariously through all of you though!