be responsible or buy the l.e. bag???

baby&melovelv

i.am.sweet.melissa
Aug 20, 2006
i really don't know what to do... i love this bag, but i really will need to pay for it on the side, in time (off my cc). i could save up and buy it in a few months, but will it be there??? do i NEED it? i'm an addict. that's the first step, right? admitting it? :confused1:

buy LE buy LE!
i mean if u really do regret it in the end u can always sell it right?
and u prolly wunt regret it!! cuz by then there will be no more and u wud love ur bag even more!!
well u can see how much stock they have left then decide how long you should try to save up for!

Be responsible. I would never buy something frivolous if I didn't have extra $$ burning a hole in my wallet. Fads come and go - and if it's LV (you didn't say...) I am sure it isn't cheap. It's not life or death. Just my opinion.

if you keep thinking about it then you should go for it...you can pay the credit card off over time but, a LE bag those babies are hard to come by..just do it!!!!!

I wouldn't bank on being able to sell it..I maxed out my card to buy a CB Retro and when I got it, I decided it was gorgeous but just didn't suit me as well as I thought it would. Now I am paying the interest on the card PLUS various fees to try to sell it. If you are going to buy it, make sure you are sure that you want to actually keep it as you never know what will be in demand down the line!

Hmmmm..I love this bag but I know so far I never buy something unless I have $$$..If I don't have $$ in my bag account, I didn't get it no matter how bad I want it. Be responsible, it's only a bag..I don't use CC only debit card for my bags purchases.. I will have more bags... much more bags if use CC and no purse ban ever!!

It's up to you, we don't know what kind of financial situation you are in. If it's doable..go ahead treat yourself. Have you tried this bag??