BE Green Leather Sample

Hmm... i feel like dark green would lend itself to a matte rather than a sheen leather. The color is gorgeous, but i'm not in love with this finish and this color.

All said, since this is a very striking leather, i think it would work best with a style like the stroke me or hold me, something that would really show it off.[/quote]

I agree. I think I'd prefer a matte green too, though.

Here's the green images I compiled:

Eyeshadows:

attachment.php

Nail Polish: (I compiled the images from www.alllacqueredup.com )

attachment.php

attachment.php

:tup:

I love this leather sample/color - I like texture in my slouchier style bags of which most of my BE's are - I can see this in most any style bag that BE does - would be fab in either of the new hobos! I've been looking for a new green bag since I sold my Sapin City (loved the color just not the style).

I like the colour, but I'm a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to green bags!

I love the colour of the Sally Hanson Emerald City nail polish though - I once wore a dress that my mother made for me for my School Formal (guess it's like a Prom?) in watered silk taffeta in exactly the same colour, and it was stunning.:yes:

I think I'd have see pics of you all wearing green bags because I just can't imagine myself wearing one at the minute. I don't know if I could carry it off, iykwim?!

I don't know CB........getting a green bag might give you the legit excuse to go out and get some new maquillage to match! ;)

Contessa running for her life about now.......!!!!!

Yeah....finz...you got my shadows as well. My favorites are the Nars Night Porter and the nail polish in Gussied Up Green....those would make awesome crash leathers!!!

Hi Ladies!

Managed to grab a few minutes to say hello! I took the picture without flash but outside in the daylight. It is quite a dark leather, but in daylight it doesnt look as dark as it does in the house. Also, the larger the bag or piece of leather, the more light it reflects and it looks lighter than a small swatch. that said, it is still a pretty dark green. We havent made any bags in this leather because we discovered it after we placed our order. I would say it is a year-round colour and I think any bag would look nice in it.

Also, it is not the same as the sheen leathers we have used in the past. It is very slightly glossier and more hard-wearing (it is much more difficult to scratch).

BTW, I just got word tht we can get hold of a small quantity of green crash leather. However, the tannery may sell it to someone else if we don't take it. I just wanted to let you all know.

Talk to you soon!

Jackie