Be & D

angfento

Happy Momma!
Aug 31, 2006
Hey all!
What do you know about BE & D? I saw at Neiman Marcus, they had them 65% off! They look like beautiful bags, but I'm not sure I have ever seen one in person. Well I'm about to cause I just ordered this one! It was just so beautiful and what a steal! But maybe I just got caught up in the discount.. you guys have any experiences with Be & D, I didn't find much on here about them... Thanks !
NMV7097_mp.jpg

I'm not an expert on Be&D, but I ordered the same bag and sent it back yesterdary. Seemed like a nice bag, good new purse smell, tight stitches, lovely color and lots of room, but it was BIG. I'm not a tiny girl by any stretch, by I just thought it looked too big under my arm. That's just my personal preference though!! Good luck with the bag--I hope it works for you!!:smile:

I have these 2 Be&D. I like both of them. The cream colored one is really large. I have carried the pink one more often. They are very well made, & the leather is very soft.

Attachments

• ygpF104.jpg
    ygpF104.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 94
I love my Be & D bags, the quality is fabulous....gorgeous supple leather and great detailing! I'm crazy about their Crawford Hobos....as you can see.:shame: The first one is the black woven leather hobo and the second one is the chocolate brown smooth leather hobo. :love:

Attachments

• (36) Be & D - Woven Leather Crawford Hobo - 1280.JPG
    (36) Be & D - Woven Leather Crawford Hobo - 1280.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 103
  • (37) Be & D - Deerskin Crawford Hobo - 995.JPG
    (37) Be & D - Deerskin Crawford Hobo - 995.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 105
  • (7) Be & D - Collection.JPG
    (7) Be & D - Collection.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 89
I love my Be & D bags, the quality is fabulous....gorgeous supple leather and great detailing! I'm crazy about their Crawford Hobos....as you can see.:shame: The first one is the black woven leather hobo and the second one is the chocolate brown smooth leather hobo. :love:

What about the hobo you like so well? I purchased this bag in the bronze, it was called brandy. I returned it because the metallic was rubbing off of the shoulder strap. The leather is fabulous! Do you think it is easy to carry?

I have Crawford Cruise - I love it and wear it quite a bit - the leather is good enough to eat - You should search previous threads on Be&D -there have been many.

i'm looking at this beautiful Crawford Deerskin Hobo in Sand and it measures 18 x 14 inches. i haven't seen it in real life and i won't have a chance to see it until i actually buy the bag.

i am 5 foot tall...would this be an oversized bag for me? hmmm...

cheers all!

I love this bag! It is the perfect chocolate brown shade. I bought one yesterday for $281 (originally $1125) from Neiman Marcus online. I also snagged a beautiful metallic Isabella Fiore hobo for $155 (originally $620) on Wednesday. I've found some of my best deals ever at NM online.

I Seriously love this bag and I've wanted one for a long time! The big studded leather strap one in brown! LMK if you see any lurking around the shops, K?:nuts: