Be & D

1. Hey all!
    What do you know about BE & D? I saw at Neiman Marcus, they had them 65% off! They look like beautiful bags, but I'm not sure I have ever seen one in person. Well I'm about to cause I just ordered this one! It was just so beautiful and what a steal! But maybe I just got caught up in the discount.. you guys have any experiences with Be & D, I didn't find much on here about them... Thanks ![​IMG]

2. I'm not an expert on Be&D, but I ordered the same bag and sent it back yesterdary. Seemed like a nice bag, good new purse smell, tight stitches, lovely color and lots of room, but it was BIG. I'm not a tiny girl by any stretch, by I just thought it looked too big under my arm. That's just my personal preference though!! Good luck with the bag--I hope it works for you!!:smile:

3. :s oooh I'm 4'11" so I might be sending it back too! But if it is really as nice as it seems I might just have to use it for travel or work! ;)

4. I have these 2 Be&D. I like both of them. The cream colored one is really large. I have carried the pink one more often. They are very well made, & the leather is very soft.

ygpF104.jpg
  5. I love my Be & D bags, the quality is fabulous....gorgeous supple leather and great detailing! I'm crazy about their Crawford Hobos....as you can see.:shame: The first one is the black woven leather hobo and the second one is the chocolate brown smooth leather hobo. :love:

(36) Be & D - Woven Leather Crawford Hobo - 1280.JPG (37) Be & D - Deerskin Crawford Hobo - 995.JPG (7) Be & D - Collection.JPG
  6. my goodness those all look YUMMY!

Mine is coming tomorrow! :wlae: so I'll let you know!

7. What about the hobo you like so well? I purchased this bag in the bronze, it was called brandy. I returned it because the metallic was rubbing off of the shoulder strap. The leather is fabulous! Do you think it is easy to carry?

8. I have Crawford Cruise - I love it and wear it quite a bit - the leather is good enough to eat - You should search previous threads on Be&D -there have been many.

9. I have a Be & D Garbo (the large, not the mini) in Cognac and I love it! The leather is so supple!!! I'm 6'1", so the larger Garbo fits my frame (plus I love how much it's capable of holding.)

10. i'm looking at this beautiful Crawford Deerskin Hobo in Sand and it measures 18 x 14 inches. i haven't seen it in real life and i won't have a chance to see it until i actually buy the bag.

i am 5 foot tall...would this be an oversized bag for me? hmmm...

cheers all!

11. is the crawford bag heavy or light - without putting anything inside? would this style be a good uni bag?

12. i love looking at B&D bags on others.. but they dont suits me at all

13. I love this bag! It is the perfect chocolate brown shade. I bought one yesterday for $281 (originally $1125) from Neiman Marcus online. I also snagged a beautiful metallic Isabella Fiore hobo for $155 (originally $620) on Wednesday. I've found some of my best deals ever at NM online.

14. I Seriously love this bag and I've wanted one for a long time! The big studded leather strap one in brown! LMK if you see any lurking around the shops, K?:nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice