Be careful on taking escalator w CL

The heel from my yellow simple pumps got stuck in a gap at a mall and I almost freaked!!! I had to slowly pull the heel out to prevent it from leaving any marks or anything. I was patient enough (and I'm usually not lol) to pull it out really slowly or I can't imagine what would happen!

I hate stilletos and escalators. It happens to me a lot but I am very careful about pulling them out.

Poor lady that they got that stuck!!

The Washington D.C. Metro has the sign about the Crocs. The teeth at the top of the escalator can get caught in the plastic if kids don't pull their feet up fast enough, and then the teeth cuts their toes.

That's scary! There's a courtyard in front of my office building that's notorious for ruining heels. It's awful. I've had to take several pairs of pumps and boots to the cobbler to replace the leather on the heels after they were scraped off from falling between the cobblestone. I try not to walk around the city in my nice shoes!

My DF and I went to the movies Sunday night, and I was telling him I was nervous getting on the escalator with my VPs. He said I was silly and there was no way it could get stuck.
Now I feel MUCH better about my paranoia, nice to know its not just in my head!
(He also said I was silly for always setting the alarm on my car, even in the garage. Then one day I forgot, and it got broken into and trashed. He has a habit of being a bit naive I think.)

i have a worse story!!!!
The escalator in my college has grease on the back!!

thank god this never happened w. CL's
but i completelly ruined my uggs and they have black grease marks on the front and the back =[

just imagine this happened with cls? OMG