BDJ clutch owners..

Nov 4, 2011
Hi there! I was wondering if any of you have the small BDJ clutch? How are you liking your small or large clutch?

I have the small BDJ clutch because when I tried the large one in the store, it looked too big on me, but I'm finding that I can't put too many things in there! Instead of bringing my long wallet, I have to switch to a small coin purse and take my phone and camera out of their cases. I'm thinking of selling it and buying a large BDJ clutch or buying from another brand....what do you think? should I keep it or sell?

I like the large, I am 5'6 and it is not large on me at all....however I can not put lots of stuff in that one wither, I find that Bal clutches are way more spacious and still sleek looking, but I love my BDJ

The shape of the BDJ clutch really limits the amount of things we can put in it! :pout: But I like the patent leather (shiny leather) because it's easy to maintain, all I have to do is wipe it and the fingerprints come right off! Good as new! :smile: I looked at photos of Bal clutches and checked them out in the store too (love the envelope clutch with GH!), but I am afraid that the leather will have sweat stains since the clutch will be held by hand?