BDJ clutch owners..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there! I was wondering if any of you have the small BDJ clutch? How are you liking your small or large clutch?

I have the small BDJ clutch because when I tried the large one in the store, it looked too big on me, but I'm finding that I can't put too many things in there! Instead of bringing my long wallet, I have to switch to a small coin purse and take my phone and camera out of their cases. I'm thinking of selling it and buying a large BDJ clutch or buying from another brand....what do you think? should I keep it or sell?

2. I like the large, I am 5'6 and it is not large on me at all....however I can not put lots of stuff in that one wither, I find that Bal clutches are way more spacious and still sleek looking, but I love my BDJ

3. The shape of the BDJ clutch really limits the amount of things we can put in it! :pout: But I like the patent leather (shiny leather) because it's easy to maintain, all I have to do is wipe it and the fingerprints come right off! Good as new! :smile: I looked at photos of Bal clutches and checked them out in the store too (love the envelope clutch with GH!), but I am afraid that the leather will have sweat stains since the clutch will be held by hand?