BB8's First Coco Handle

BB8

Jan 22, 2016
My So Black Mini CCH was delivered a few PhotoGrid_1595552767732.jpgPhotoGrid_1595552677769.jpgPhotoGrid_1595552923283.jpgPhotoGrid_1595553163498.jpgPhotoGrid_1595553269214.jpgdays ago and waited (it was hard) like a good girl because, COVID. (In the meantime, I played with my so black small pouch https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ts-sm-leather-goods-here.313870/post-33938647). Finally opened my package today, and she is both gorgeous and cute! This is my first CCH, and so wasn't sure at first about the whole "quilts lining up" at the sides and whether that's really "a thing" with this construction (obviously not a worry with my classic flaps since the sides are not segmented pieces of leather sewn together). Also, I WAS a bit thrown off about the Mona Lisa pocket being slightly misaligned (see photo: diamond quilts misaligned on left side of pocket compared to right side), but everything else is good upon my inspection so I'm okay with it (plus my hubby said I was overthinking it.) In my defense: when I pay so much for a bag, I want perfection. Anyway, at first I thought she was a bit too small and concerned if this would be a style I could pull off when I'm much older (I don't tend to sell my bags), but the more I look at her, the more I love how the edgy style goes well with the mini size. I figure, I can get a more "classic" color in a larger size later-on. In fact, I was offered the more classic black caviar with light gold hardware mini CCH for this season and the lilac mini, but turned them down. Also, although the strap drop is too short to crossbody, I am completely okay with that because I already have too many crossbodies. Not to mention, I really like how this bag looks worn on the shoulder and handheld.
Here she is! I'm so enamored with her!

My So Black Mini CCH was delivered a few View attachment 4800666View attachment 4800667View attachment 4800668View attachment 4800669View attachment 4800670days ago and waited (it was hard) like a good girl because, COVID. (In the meantime, I played with my so black small pouch https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ts-sm-leather-goods-here.313870/post-33938647). Finally opened my package today, and she is both gorgeous and cute! This is my first CCH, and so wasn't sure at first about the whole "quilts lining up" at the sides and whether that's really "a thing" with this construction (obviously not a worry with my classic flaps since the sides are not segmented pieces of leather sewn together). Also, I WAS a bit thrown off about the Mona Lisa pocket being slightly misaligned (see photo: diamond quilts misaligned on left side of pocket compared to right side), but everything else is good upon my inspection so I'm okay with it (plus my hubby said I was overthinking it.) In my defense: when I pay so much for a bag, I want perfection. Anyway, at first I thought she was a bit too small and concerned if this would be a style I could pull off when I'm much older (I don't tend to sell my bags), but the more I look at her, the more I love how the edgy style goes well with the mini size. I figure, I can get a more "classic" color in a larger size later-on. In fact, I was offered the more classic black caviar with light gold hardware mini CCH for this season and the lilac mini, but turned them down. Also, although the strap drop is too short to crossbody, I am completely okay with that because I already have too many crossbodies. Not to mention, I really like how this bag looks worn on the shoulder and handheld.
Here she is! I'm so enamored with her!
You wear it well, looks great on you:love:

Reactions: BB8