BB in the same color but different sizes, should I sell one or keep both?

pbdb

O.G.
Jul 9, 2009
I bought a First in Sahara 2010 and now already purchased another Sahara 2010 in GGH City.
Both brand new condition and unused.
Should I keep both--small one for everyday light errands and the large one for those other days ????
I am really a neutral/subdued kind of person so this color best fits my personality and perfect for those light-weight summer outfits, especially in Asia.
I didnt expect I would find a Sahara in GGH that's why I bought the First; but I found the GGH so now I have both in the same color!!
Do I keep both or sell one----Advice please!! :shrugs:
TIA

I used to have multiples of colours I love but found that I tend to use one particular size most of the time anyway so slowly I've been paring down. It's not easy but for me it doesn't make sense to hoard. Good luck deciding!

I have two Galet bags and am having the same dilemma! In your case, if you are a strictly neutral gal, then I think it's okay to keep both. That color is pretty light so you may want to treat it to prevent color transfer. If you love them both, I say it's okay to keep both, as long as you can afford to. Maybe wear the one you know you will keep for sure, and see how the color works for you before you wear the second one? good luck

If you feel you'll make use of both of them and you can afford it ... why not? I have been very tempted with certain colours that I have loved to have more than one, and with those two styles they are different enough that it could warrant it.

thanks for all your comments.....:tup::tup::tup:
will wait for GGH to arrive and see them both together and decide.
sahara is a universal neutral and timeless color like black so that makes it difficult.

Yeah sure, why not... if you can afford it.

For me, NO. There's too many gorgeous colors that I want to experience & enjoy. These bags are too pricey to have duplicates, even w/ different styles & combo bags except a wallet. I even try to stay away 2 of the same & similar family of colors.

Last edited:
I know exactly what you mean because in my small collection (I'm a newbie!!), I make sure that there are no repeats in colors and even style;
I have the:
Blue multi-color woven City 09 (my 1st BB)
Black First (2nd)
Tempete CGH City 09 (2nd BB)
Sang twiggy 10
Sahara First (oops)
Sahara GGH 10

I think that if you love the color and it works for you, it might be good to have it in two bags. Because it is light, and possibly higher maintenance than a dark color, having two will keep them both from getting thrashed from too much use.

Call me crazy, but that's my reasoning when I have two of the same or very similar colors. :yes:

exactly what I was thinking as well that's making me want to keep both but.......??
if I do sell the first and get another neutral color...like what? can't get the brown because I have already a few bags in this color, diff. shades and styles; the same goes for black and I dont see any argent or galet that I can get.
don't think I can get away with bright candy colors since not my personality and not for my age I guess. The sang twiggy was already my big jump.