**BB Fall RAOK Reveal & Chat Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a questions about Elfster. I know there use to be an option to “ask a question anonymously” to your buddy, but I can’t find that option. If I just randomly click “ask so and so a question” would it post my user name? Does anyone know?

Mel- I might ask you a random question via Elfster to see if you can see my user name or not.

Mel, has your grandmother been diagnosed as diabetic? I have been diabetic for 19 years, but I am type 1(juvinille diabetes is what it used to be called) I will always need to take insulin(I am using an insulin pump). So they just said 134 and sent her home, do they have her testing at home or anything ? If you have any questions just ask.

Elaine, now they want a diabetics A1C to be below 6, I think I have gotten a 6.7 once, it is very hard to get them down that low, even with insulin.
I have been sick the last week or so , running low blood sugars alot, really messing me up, I see the doctor in a few days so I can see what's up.

My buddy has answered a couple of my questions on Elfster, I need to see what she says.

i have a questions about Elfster. I know there use to be an option to “ask a question anonymously” to your buddy, but I can’t find that option. If I just randomly click “ask so and so a question” would it post my user name? Does anyone know?

Mel- I might ask you a random question via Elfster to see if you can see my user name or not.

Okay, you can try that!! :smile: I always wondered the same, but I don't think it shows my username because my buddies never knew who I was after asking questions :P

Mel, has your grandmother been diagnosed as diabetic? I have been diabetic for 19 years, but I am type 1(juvinille diabetes is what it used to be called) I will always need to take insulin(I am using an insulin pump). So they just said 134 and sent her home, do they have her testing at home or anything ? If you have any questions just ask.

Elaine, now they want a diabetics A1C to be below 6, I think I have gotten a 6.7 once, it is very hard to get them down that low, even with insulin.
I have been sick the last week or so , running low blood sugars alot, really messing me up, I see the doctor in a few days so I can see what's up.

My buddy has answered a couple of my questions on Elfster, I need to see what she says.

Yeah, she was diagnosed as a Diabetic about 2 months ago after being in the hospital for an irregular heart beat (fluttering). Her sugars were up to around 240+ and her A1C numbers were around 7.4 or 7.6...I forget which! Either way it was too high :smile: She was diagnosed as Type 2 and currently isn't taking any medication and she also doesn't have one of those at-home tester thingies. She has to go to the doctor weekly to get blood tests for a blood thinner she's on. My mother requested that they also do a test for her blood sugar then so that it can be kept under control

Yeah, she was diagnosed as a Diabetic about 2 months ago after being in the hospital for an irregular heart beat (fluttering). Her sugars were up to around 240+ and her A1C numbers were around 7.4 or 7.6...I forget which! Either way it was too high :smile: She was diagnosed as Type 2 and currently isn't taking any medication and she also doesn't have one of those at-home tester thingies. She has to go to the doctor weekly to get blood tests for a blood thinner she's on. My mother requested that they also do a test for her blood sugar then so that it can be kept under control

Yes that is too high , I would want it tested at home, no telling what it is at other times of the day. If your grandmother is disoriented or forgetful that may be part of the cause, she may be having low blood sugars that are not known or really high ones . They both effect alot of your system,
and your eye site. Stay on this, daibetes is controlable, but you have to have the tools to do it.

i haven't even begun yet! but can someone check elfster and see if they can view my wishlist, my username is the same. i messed about with the visibility settings so i just want to be sure!!!!

I just noticed that my profile had a lot of crap from the last RAOK I did. Hope my buddy isn't overwhelmed, LOL! I'll try and go back and cull some Q&A.

Also, does Sephora let you stack codes? Haven't ordered online before and there is a ton of freebies on that link to codes that Cedes provided. TIA!

Last edited:
^it's okay. I had a crap ton of stuff from the last round, I just updated it all in case they thought it was old and didn't bother to look. I still have a crap ton of stuff. hehehe.

hmmm...I really wonder who has me...hmmm.

ohhh buddy...speak up!!!!!!!!!! LOL. or maybe she already has.

Hey guys - My buddy is telling me that she can't see my wishlist.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, because I can see it, can someone take a quick peep (same name as here) and see if you guys can view my wishlist.
Thanks!

Hey guys - My buddy is telling me that she can't see my wishlist.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, because I can see it, can someone take a quick peep (same name as here) and see if you guys can view my wishlist.
Thanks!

i just checked and i don't see it either. under the Elfster Wishlist area it just says "There are no items on this wishlist."

Status
Not open for further replies.