Bazaar Lovers Club

So, last week I saw this Bazar color way in Bangkok which I had never seen before. I really like it, the dark panel is a deep navy, but the trim is black. I find it is colorful but subtle. They only had it in M size and I have not been able to locate it anywhere else including the Balenciaga site? Anyone has any intel?

D6A6B7EF-306D-4595-BBF3-D8AE8D4D0DD3.jpeg

Reactions: maxlaw and MooMooVT
So, last week I saw this Bazar color way in Bangkok which I had never seen before. I really like it, the dark panel is a deep navy, but the trim is black. I find it is colorful but subtle. They only had it in M size and I have not been able to locate it anywhere else including the Balenciaga site? Anyone has any intel?

View attachment 4210076
the more i see, the more i tend to think it's marketing strategy, they don't supply the same stock to all the boutiques, probably, to make it more interesting/desired/sought after?....
Tattoo was anyway limited, but B4 was ONLY on SAKS, the small Bazar cardholder with yellow stripes that we have here in the boutique has not been seen at all in EU (@SomethingGoodCanWork can confirm this), back in 2016/2017 the iridescent hw was not available here and even the store Manager had no any idea it was made at all...

the more i see, the more i tend to think it's marketing strategy, they don't supply the same stock to all the boutiques, probably, to make it more interesting/desired/sought after?....
Tattoo was anyway limited, but B4 was ONLY on SAKS, the small Bazar cardholder with yellow stripes that we have here in the boutique has not been seen at all in EU (@SomethingGoodCanWork can confirm this), back in 2016/2017 the iridescent hw was not available here and even the store Manager had no any idea it was made at all...
I think you are probably right. I understand the concept but it's a failing strategy to me, these pieces are just too rare. It's maddening and just makes me want to buy Chanel SLG instead :amuse:

Maybe they are samples that didn't make it in to larger production?

I think you are probably right. I understand the concept but it's a failing strategy to me, these pieces are just too rare. It's maddening and just makes me want to buy Chanel SLG instead :amuse:

Maybe they are samples that didn't make it in to larger production?
i believe there's some deeper logic to it, in order to minimise the number of duplicates (in other words prevent oversupply) but still produce in bulk they just do different options for different regions, and, i guess, they go by local market stats demand - asian market will demand more yellow and red (these colours have special meaning in the area), EU will demand more black, brown, bordeaux - due to weather conditions, etc... hope you get my point?

i believe there's some deeper logic to it, in order to minimise the number of duplicates (in other words prevent oversupply) but still produce in bulk they just do different options for different regions, and, i guess, they go by local market stats demand - asian market will demand more yellow and red (these colours have special meaning in the area), EU will demand more black, brown, bordeaux - due to weather conditions, etc... hope you get my point?
Yes, sounds reasonable. But that the world's only two yellow Bazar card holders are sold only in Dubai is still strange to me. Have they ever been seen anywhere else I wonder.

I know right? I asked the SA whether this cw was exclusive to Asia but she said no, it should be available everywhere, only it isn't!
that's bizarre...
what i noticed here, we don't get many big sizes ( i saw quite a few ended up in the outlet), so maybe they just order what they know will sell well???
i don't know how to explain this :confused1:

Here’s some more of my red beauty. It didn’t come with the bag charm but I think this one works,what do you think [emoji848]
View attachment 4228414
View attachment 4228415
I love how you can wear it crossbody,and if you don’t overfill it,it moulds to your side.
Bag and colour is lovely, but i am afraid the crab will squeeze the starp and deform it, why don't you attach it to the D-ring on the side??
and please, do post mod shots in the 'Bal of the day' thread! :smile: