Bayswater East West

louiseg123

Apr 19, 2008
Does anyone here have a Bayswater East West
I can't help thinking that the Bayswater seems slightly too big, but the East West doesn't have the same classy look
Which do you thinkI should go for? :wtf:

Hi I've had the E/W and Ledbury. The E/W is a perfect size, very light and can be worn on the shoulder. The Ledbury is surprisingly roomy but is hand held only and IMO doesn't look as classy.
I've just sold my E/W tonight on Ebay and feel sad to let it go but never got round to using it since I bought it at Xmas, and a Mabel is calling, so It's had to go!! (I've bought 4 Mabels and 2 Agynesses since xmas, which is probably why it's never been used)!!

Sorry Kroquet that's twice in a week that's happened to you. I just snaffled Rachie's E/W Bays. I missed it in the sales at Christmas as I was up North with the snot machine, and then missed one that Orkney Daisy told me about in HoF in Glasgow.

Louise - I'm a short arse, and don't really like large bags as I really don't carry much so for me the E/W Bays is perfect.

I should have known as you really wanted one of those!!! Congrats!! I really am a good loser, aren't I? lol
I decided to stick with the scotchgrain and maybe I will get lucky on that one or else, some will take pity on me. LOL

(I've bought 4 Mabels and 2 Agynesses since xmas, which is probably why it's never been used)!!

what colour and size agynesses do you have? I've been eyeing the one in rose, but can't afford the full retail and no one can authenicate the ebay ones, so I'm reluctant to buy one there. Is it a comfortable bag to carry? I've not even seen it IRL yet.

I have the large rose and the small Gunmetal. I bought mine from the outlet at 30% off but there are no obvious marks. I have seen a couple of genuine large ones on ebay recently in rose.

Sorry Kroquet that's twice in a week that's happened to you. I just snaffled Rachie's E/W Bays. I missed it in the sales at Christmas as I was up North with the snot machine, and then missed one that Orkney Daisy told me about in HoF in Glasgow.

Congrats, riffraff :tup: They don't come along very often - I had it as one of my favourite searches since January, up until I got the navy Poppy, and I think there was only one listed in three months :yes:

rachie, that Radley bag you're selling is super-cute. I hope it sells quickly for you ;)