Bays clutch reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just thought I'd share some pics. I must admit I don't *love* it as much as I had hoped, but I have only used it once and it will probably grow on me! Excuse the weird outfit and pics, OH was taking the mickey when he was taking the pics!

Photo0595.jpg

Photo0596.jpg

Photo0594.jpg

Photo0593.jpg

2. That looks stunning on you GB !

3. I like it :tup:

4. Beautiful clutch, I am definitely wanting to add one to my collection! It looks great.

5. it's not bad at all!:smile: Hope you will like it in no time:smile:

6. BEAUTIFUL. It really suits you and I'm so jealous. Enjoy.

7. i like it on you looks very smart.

8. gorgeous GB -well wear:biggrin:

9. I like it(of course I do, have one myself) - classy bag! Congrats, and I do hope that you will love her.

10. Thanks girlies (and boy!). I'm sure it will grow on me. It's my first "posh" clutch, and it is huge but I'm sure we'll end up good friends :smile:

11. I LOVE it on you, its a fabulous colour too - looks like it could go with everything!

12. You'll love it after a little while, I'm sure! I've got the pink one and wear it often as a shoulderbag. Very summer and feminin.
    It looks very nice on you!

13. Gorgeous clutch, I love Champagne :biggrin:

14. GB, I really do think it is such a cute bag, really - it suits you well.

As Judith said, very summery and very feminine.

x

15. very nice, love the color! you look absolutely great!!