Batignolles Vertical or Neverfull

SophiaRose

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
I feel as if the BV is a more substantial bag than the NF. NF seems kind of "cheap" compared to the BV if that makes sense. Anyway, as in my previous post, I will be carrying either bag on my arm vs. shoulder. I'm 5'3". I tried to find out how long the shoulder straps were on the LV site and it doesn't say. Pros and Cons accepted.

Again, thanks so much for your opinions!

People think the NF looks cheap because of the thin straps. I own the nf and it's now my favorite lv bag. I say get the nf, the bv looks like an old lady bag.

Sinyard,

First of all I have to tell you that your avitar looks just like my cat I had a few years ago. Cancer to the eye. Is that your baby?

I think the reason I think the bag looks cheaper than the BV isn't the handle but the thickness of the canvas. But on the other hand, I like the fact that it's lighter and that's cause of the thinness of the canvas. I'm so undecided!

I don't care for the NF myself but I don't think it looks cheap, I just think it looks like a tote bag rather than a purse. Even the name neverfull suggests that purpose. I certainly don't think the BV looks like an old lady bag. I'm an old lady so I should know. I wouldn't choose either of these just because of the open top design. When us old ladies zip around the corners (when driving) all of our stuff (Geritol, adult diapers, etc.) flies out onto the floor.
Anyway Mimster is right about the BV being more substantial. Have you been to the boutique and checked them out in person?

I don't care for the NF myself but I don't think it looks cheap, I just think it looks like a tote bag rather than a purse. Even the name neverfull suggests that purpose. I certainly don't think the BV looks like an old lady bag. I'm an old lady so I should know. I wouldn't choose either of these just because of the open top design. When us old ladies zip around the corners (when driving) all of our stuff (Geritol, adult diapers, etc.) flies out onto the floor.
Anyway Mimster is right about the BV being more substantial. Have you been to the boutique and checked them out in person?

OMG :roflmfao::lolots: thanks for the laugh! The mind images are priceless!!

For us *ahem* younger ladies (I say that kiddingly because I'm 40 and not a young chick myself!), I would go for the BV. No adult diapers flying out YET! LOLOLOL

:lol: No Depends flying onto the floor but how about Pampers? Seriously, I think it is my only gripe about the bag when I'm not careful and makes sudden stops. Then again, I often forget to close my other zippered bags so I can't really blame my BH.