Base shaper for the rocco????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies!:biggrin:

So today I had plenty of spare time and I decided to try the Speedy 30 base shaper on my wang--- AND VOILA!! It worked!
    It gives the bag more structure and more of a round shape. Since the Rocco is kind of a heavy bag it still sags but a lot less( in my opinion).
    Please, if you have the time try this and share your feedback come back here!!;)

2. oh wow thats great! I've been trying endlessly to find a good base shaper.. one that doesn't look toooooo stiff but wont fall apart either. I ended up making my own out of a piece of cardboard loll. What that falls apart (or gets wet loll) I'll definitely go for that, thanks for the tip!

3. can you post pictures of your bag with the shaper inside? I'm considering getting that for my rocco.

4. hi!
    Sorry I took so long... Ive been taking exams.. Anyways I willpost pics between today and tomorrow:biggrin:

5. Would love to see pictures :biggrin:

Thank you!

6. Yes...please post pics!

7. Will post pics in about an hour!! Im charging the camera battery .. Lol

8. HERE ARE THE PICS!! AS PROMISED!!:biggrin:
    HOPE IT HELPS!!:yahoo:

005.JPG

006.JPG

9. ouuu! very nice!
    does anybody know where i can get one? my laser cut rocco is a little more floppy then i'd like it to be.

10. I use a Chameleon organizer inside mine and it works to hold the shape, plus gives it some badly needed inner pockets.

11. Oh! Nice where did you get your organizer?? :d

12. hELLO!! I GOT IT FROM EBAY. JUST SEARCH FOR SPEEDY 30 BASE SHAPER AND PICK!:biggrin:

13. Is it possible for you to post what the interior looks like w/the base shaper in place? :flowers:

14. awesome!! thank you :smile:

15. I ordered directly from their website. Just google Chameleon inserts. There's a thread in the main handbag section of tPF, too. Don't mean to hijack from the base-shaper talk, but if it helps anyone, here are some pics!

Pics are my things inside without insert, organizer by itself, then with organizer, and inside shot. It's a large insert inside a baby Rocco.

Attached Files: