Barneys Warehouse NY

madamepink

O.G.
Feb 13, 2009
NJ
Hello fellow CL lovers!

Just wondering has anyone been yet?? I plan to go sometime next week but wanted to know is it worth my while as of yet??

Thanx a bunch.

Marisa783

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
NYC
I just read that the markdown is now an additional 40% off and there is still a good selection of Louboutins and other designer shoes.

creighbaby

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
saw this on samplesally:

"...As for shoes, there were stacks of them; Louboutin heels, the Lanvin platform denim pumps, Prada strappy sandals and more. ..."

rdgldy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 18, 2006
NYC/LI
I was really disappointed last summer-hopefully it is better this year.

shortyrocks

Jan 2, 2009
Queens, NY
i just came back! what a madhouse! i think it was really picked over, everyone was scouring through to find something good. i think for the ladies who are size 7 and smaller, you may manage to find some great CLs! i only managed to leave with some manolo sandals with the additional 40% off.

Jan 25, 2008
SoCal
keep in mind that they'll have BOXES of shipments in that they'll open throughout the entire warehouse sale. So there will be additional things put up everytime the do that. They also have bins in the back area with shoes that they'll bring out once there's gaps in the racks.

ceseeber

lovin' my lizards
Nov 29, 2006
rocky mountain high
keep in mind that they'll have BOXES of shipments in that they'll open throughout the entire warehouse sale. So there will be additional things put up everytime the do that. They also have bins in the back area with shoes that they'll bring out once there's gaps in the racks.

gosh, that sounds like paradise....:biggrin: