Barneys Goyard Painting Event

BHmommy,
This is the cutest rabbit! I love the pink on that gorgeous blue. Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing. I love that you have it as your avatar, because then I can look at it all of the time. Wish it were mine!

BHmommy,
This is the cutest rabbit! I love the pink on that gorgeous blue. Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing. I love that you have it as your avatar, because then I can look at it all of the time. Wish it were mine!

thanks, ladybaga! the pink is the raspberry fuchsia color. it stands out really well against the blue, it just doesn't show through in my crappy phone picture. did you get anything at this event?

thanks, ladybaga! the pink is the raspberry fuchsia color. it stands out really well against the blue, it just doesn't show through in my crappy phone picture. did you get anything at this event?

I wish I could have been there! It sounded like a real Happening. Are the painting events offered annually? If so, I should plan a vaca to Barney's then. Sadly, we don't have a Goyard boutique, Barney's or Bergdorf in Texas. I guess for my lack of will power, it is a good thing. That raspberry bunny is perfect with the blue. I love how the artist used the blue canvas for his eye. If they ever published a Goyard coffee table book, they should ask your permission to include a photo of this treasure. Again, thank you for the reveal. :biggrin:

after many months of waiting, i present to you my little goyard goodie from the barney's painting event back in october.

here's my new goyard pouch with a custom rabbit design (i was born the year of the rabbit, and it's also the year of the rabbit now!):

This is AMAZING! Love how the raspberry pink pops against the blue!