Bare Minerals the Ruby collection

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I bought this and put it away and did not look at it until yesterday. WOW, totally my new favorite. The eye makeup brush is fabulous and I for the very first time looked at the suggested way to apply. I followed the instructions and my eyes never looked so good!!!! Did anyone else buy this LE?

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
The base is a peachy gold (well, that is how it was described) it was more of a darker beige on me...the lid color was a light bronzy brown and the liner was a plumy brown...again these are how the looked on me. The gloss that came with was a lovely pinky red (sheerish), however, it had the silly brush applicator. HATE THAT! lol But, the color was lush!

Nov 30, 2008
Under a Palm Tree
Sounds nice..I know I've probably seen photos of the colors on someone before. Might have to find some samples to try it out. I just bought the Earthy Chic kit yesterday which I love!

barbie_slayer

hello kitty
Oct 19, 2008
Florida
I bought this set during Sephora's F&F and ended up taking it back. I found the eyeshadows and liner too messy to deal with and the formula of the lipgloss did not seem as nice as my other buxom lip glosses. I found the brush HARD AS A ROCK (?) and the color a bit too dark. I did like the blush and cute brushes for the set, but not enough to keep the products I did not like. I'm glad it worked out for you, though. I know a lot of people love this set.

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I really love loose eye shadow mostly, so that is never a problem...funny about the brush though! I was shocked at how easy it was to work with. I love hearing other points of view...I really was surprised how much I loved this set, (it just never happens!)

lmkhlh2006

L.a.m.b. Lover
O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
I just looked this up on amazon it has really pretty colors in it, I love BE makeup in general but for some reason I never end up buying the kits.