• Exchange for Gunmetal Bardia

• Get something else....

Results are only viewable after voting.

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
;)

Hi - I just got this black Bardia for my birthday, not sure if I love her or not. I was torn between the black and the Gunmetal n this style. The gunmetal is very soft. This black bardia is stiffer but holds its shape better.
The final pic below is the Gunmetal color...soooo soft!

Anyway, just wanted to see what the Choo experts think! I am about 5'3" of medium build. I also tried the leopard pony hair bag which is shorter and it looked "stumpy" on me.

Thanks so much for any help : )

attachment.php

Attachments

• black_bardia_1.jpg
    black_bardia_1.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 228
  • reddress_bardia.jpg
    reddress_bardia.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 80
  • bardia_greys.jpg
    bardia_greys.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 69
  • black_bardia2.jpg
    black_bardia2.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 75
  • _6160812.jpg
    _6160812.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 86
I couldn't vote because this is so a matter of your personal preference.
Black is more classic, gunmetal edgy. To you want classic or edgy? Do you already have many black or metallic bags?

Hi Jburgh - thanks for replying!

I have a black chloe Paraty, black balenciaga Day, black Prada silver studded, a studded black Miu Miu, so I do have lots of black. I also wear alot of Black, grey, red, purple. I guess that I feel like the gunmetal might be a nice change for the holidays and a little festive because of the shine factor? In person, I don't know if you have tried it on or felt it but the perforated leather is sooo soft. I'm just not sure how that will hold up over time though. The black is super sturdy similar to the Paraty leather...

I'm not afraid of edgy, and I want to love the bag! I read the Purseblog review of this bag, they totally hated it!

I like the bag, I've almost bought it in another color. Since you have a few black, gunmetal would be nice, plus I think the gunmetal would show the bag a little better.

Thanks jmcadon and llson!! - The SA is holding the gunmetal for me - I've got to decide by Sunday. I think the softness and uniqueness of the gunmetal is better for the holidays! She thinks the strap of the black bardia will soften up with use, but I do have a ton of black bags.

I exchanged it for the gunmetal, which is so very soft and slouchy. The black leather was way too stiff for a hobo...plus this gunmetal color stands out nicely!
Thank you for the help!!

;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• hobo_1.jpg
    hobo_1.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 64
  • hobo_3.jpg
    hobo_3.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 68
  • bardia_gunmetal_1.jpg
    bardia_gunmetal_1.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 57
  • gunmetal_2.jpg
    gunmetal_2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 198
  • hobo_2.jpg
    hobo_2.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 68
The metallic character seems pretty subtle. I have not seen it IRL. Glad you like it. Metallic never goes out of style, and subtle metallics are always great go to casual bags.