Banobagi plastic surgery

Do not do your nose or eyes at banobagi. Both my friend and I did ours there and we are both very unhappy with our results. We both have issues and complications post-op. The Dr and staff completely changed their attitude, brushed off all responsibilities and even said insulting things to me after I came to see them again about the issues. When I first came to banobagi, I was tricked and forced to have Dr Kim Hark Young be my surgeon instead of Dr Lee. The prices weren’t cheap either but now I feel like I have disabilities on my face. Please avoid Banobagi at all cost.

I just had cheekbone reduction and v line a few days ago at Banobagi. I was also considering liposuction. but the doctor told me I would achieve better results by actually cutting and slimming my bone down as my left cheek protrudes more than the right and my bottom half - chin is round. I do have weight to lose, but the doctor didn't mention this to me. I can share my results with you as I heal.
Hello bntn, would you mind meassge me you before&after photos. I am planning to get facial contour and double eyelids at Banobagi next year. Thank you