Banned from LV boutique!!!!!!

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
I think I should stop going to the LV boutique, I really cant leave without a purchase. How many of you just go to browse and look ? I was at my store 3 times this week, it doesnt help I pass it everyday. I think I will just go in to look and I walk out with something. I used to be ok, just looked and if I saw something I was like ok, I will think about it, now I cant resist to buy something, even if it's a small something. I am not going on a bag ban but a store ban!!!! I hope it works.:nuts:

haha Im totally the same, its a good job I live about 30 minutes from my store but in september I will have to go past the store EVERYDAY haha Twice because I have to get past it to go to college. God the SA's will be sick of me and I will only probably be window shopping :P

Hahahaa, when I saw this topic I wondered what you must have done in there, especially after seeing so many threads about rude LV SA's - I thought you must have asked something terrible rude of the poor snooty SA, like to purchase a bag from out the back rather than the shelf one that has been pawed at my 2,000 people daily! :amuse:

Still I know what you mean, it must be such a temptation and to always want to leave with something is very easy when they make very small items as well as the large, more expensive ones. :Push:

Hahahaa, when I saw this topic I wondered what you must have done in there, especially after seeing so many threads about rude LV SA's - I thought you must have asked something terrible rude of the poor snooty SA, like to purchase a bag from out the back rather than the shelf one that has been pawed at my 2,000 people daily! :amuse:

Still I know what you mean, it must be such a temptation and to always want to leave with something is very easy when they make very small items as well as the large, more expensive ones. :Push:
Haha , my store isnt snooty, I go to other boutiques and they are so snooty and rude and dont want to even talk. HMM funny I rarely buy there, it is in atlantic city , so I am sure they get alot of lookers and dont belive you want to purchase.

Oh no, I do not go just to look. It is not very convenient for me anyway, I live 45 minutes from the LV boutique and I am also a mother of three young kids (and I do not like to browse with them in tow)!