Bananasoup anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelace

Founder of B.U.M.
O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
Does anyone know if their Paddies are fake or real? I bought a great 'liner' thingy from them - made by VIP, you can put most of your handbag contents into it and move between bags (it has one main compartment and multiple pockets).:yes:

But the pictures of their Paddies look 'plasticy' to me. But maybe it is because they are the 07? They are offering them at £595, a bargain. Not being anything like an expert, I ask you to look and give your opinions:

http://www.bananasoup.com/acatalog/info_Chloepaddytan.html

There's threads about them all over the forum - I think the general consensus is fake.

I didn't do a search, but I haven't run across any threads (and I've looked at lots!). So I thought I'd post this in case they'd not been 'authenticated' by the resident experts :yes:

Thing is, they guarantee authenticity How does a retailer get away with that? One thing to do it on Ebay, but as a shop??? They are also members of 'safe online buying' type communites... :confused1::confused1:

Thanks curls. Missed that thread cos I only ever look in t'Chloe forums (can just hear you saying "open yer chuffing eyes lass!) :nuts:

:roflmfao: y'got accent reet lass.

There are loads of companies like that who say they offer authentic products - I'm an internet and e-commerce student I'll have to have a look at their legal statements at the moment, there will probably be a loophole somewhere.........

Status
Not open for further replies.