Food Banana's ,Apples, kiwi, Mango and Grapes

I love: Mango! Apples, Strawberries, and blueberries! YUM! I am not a big fan of kiwi (texture thing) or papaya. But I pretty much eat anything fruit wise!

Banana is my favourite...bananas with everything! I really love fried bananas...or crepes lol...pretty much everything. Next is strawberries and kiwi's then tangerines and I don't eat a whole lot else.

I LOVE bananas. Also rasberries, strawberries, blueberries, Pineapple, peaches and pears, apples, oranges, kiwi, mangos...I love almost all fruit:love: The only thing I detest is when it is under or over ripe -- yuck.

My absolute favorite are CHERRIES!!! I love big, firm Bing Cherries. After that I like most berries - blueberries, rasberries, strawberries, blackberries. I also love Mangoes and Peaches.

I like most fruit but what I dislike is fruit of any kind that is too ripe. I hate mushy fruit - Yeck :sick: For example, my bananas have to have a bit of green on the peel still. I like my fruit firm, hard even and almost crunchy - except for berries, I sure dont want crunchy berries - but they cant be mushy either!!!

Strawberries! I love to go to local fruit farms and pick them ,they taste the best there. Grocery store ones really don't measure up. Or berries in general. Apples are good when they're in season. I don't really like tropical fruits like mango, etc.

I love apples, peaches and pears---any type of berries. Love to make smoothies with skim milk, ice and yogurt. Hate bananas--loved them till I was pregnant and got sick each time I ate one so now I can't stand to look at them. We planted loads of berry bushes, tons of strawberry plants and about 25 grape vines. Should be a nice summer eating all that fruit. My kids loved to go outside and pick berries each morning last summer. Growing stuff like rubbard too (mh hubby eats it-but not me). My all time thing is to make Amish apple pie, with the strussel topping..... Need to make one tonight.

Mmmmmm....I love fruit! My favorites are berries-- Strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. I also love melon--canteloupe, honeydew, and watermelon ( I couldn't get enough watermelon while I was pregnant). Apples and pears I prefer on the crunchy side, but bananas need to be a little bit overripe ( love them frozen in smoothies). Pineapple, mango, kiwi, cherries, tangerines, peaches.....oooh I'm getting hungry!!!!

Raspberries are my favorite. Then Mangos, bananas, Asian pears, nectarines, peaches, plums, kiwis, pineapples...fuji apples....papayas...oh and rainier cherries...

Hmmm... I don't think I've ever met a fruit that I didn't like. Definitely prefer them over veggies for snacking.