Banana Republic Handbag - Which is your favorite?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    I'm thinking of ordering one of these handbags for wearing to the office in Spring / Summer. They are on sale... Which of the four (3 chalk, one green) do you like best?

I had trouble with the photos - I posted them 2 posts down (sorry!)

bananarepublic.com/Asset_Archive/BRWeb/Assets/Product/625/625987/category/br625987-01viv01.jpg
    Flatiron medium shoulder bag
    Regular Price $230.00 Now $161.00

bananarepublic.com/Asset_Archive/BRWeb/Assets/Product/625/625506/category/br625506-01viv01.jpg

Nantucket medium satchel
    Regular Price $230.00 Now $161.00

bananarepublic.com/Asset_Archive/BRWeb/Assets/Product/625/625510/category/br625510-02viv01.jpg

Nantucket small shoulder bag
    Regular Price $170.00 Now $119.00

And this last one also comes in a really beautiful green. I was going to get a white/ off white bag but the green is tempting!

bananarepublic.com/Asset_Archive/BRWeb/Assets/Product/625/625510/category/br625510-01viv01.jpg

Nantucket small shoulder bag
    Regular Price $170.00 Now $119.00

2. Love the Nantucket small shoulder in both colors!

3. Flatiron br625987-01viv01.jpg

Nantucket Medium br625506-01viv01.jpg

Nantucket Small br625510-01viv01.jpg

Nantucket Small br625510-02viv01.jpg

4. I say the Nantucket Medium. I love satchels!

5. I like the Nantucket Medium.

6. The Nantucket small in white!

7. To me, the Flatiron looks more like an "office" type of bag. I definitely prefer it over the others. The medium is nice as well though. It actually reminds me of the Coach Sabrina bag. :smile:

8. Thanks! It is almost a tie :smile:
    I was thinking the same thing - that the medium Nantucket looks a little like the Sabrina...

9. That Nantucket Medium is very pretty!

The flatiron does look classy and elegant,
    but it has a flap.

Flaps make bags a p.i.t.a.

For me they do anyway.
    I like to be able to get into a bag w/o having to set it down.

10. foul temptress - that is EXACTLY what I was thinking. I would say the Flatiron is my favorite - except I am not thrilled with the flap... I love the Nantucket Medium and it does look to me like a more expensive bag than it is, but then I am worried that it will be awkward over my shoulder and even though I don't mind carrying a bag in my hand I will eventually put it on my shoulder (or at least try) - It's just what I do!!! While the small is not as business -like, I might get it and use it more casually. I looks comfy and very usable. So this is my whole problem - I go around in circles... I decide on one and then I say "but the other ones have this/that" and it never ends!!! This is probably why I don't have more bags than I do - I can never decide. It is so frustrating!

11. I really like the Flatiron. It looks neat and clean and like it will be easy to find your things in it.

12. I like the flatiron bag and the nantucket medium satchel. Those would be the best choices for the office. Nice bags!! liking the chalk color!

13. I vote for the small shoulder bag in green!

14. Hrmmm, honestly, none of those really gelled with me, but if you like them, go for it!

I would narrow it down to what would hold everything you bring to the office best, and then what would look best with the max. number of outfits.

Hope you find a BR coupon code (if there are any out right now) when you make your purchase!

15. Nantucket Medium would be my choice.