Banana Republic Handbag - Which is your favorite?

agnes01

Mar 1, 2007
I'm thinking of ordering one of these handbags for wearing to the office in Spring / Summer. They are on sale... Which of the four (3 chalk, one green) do you like best?

I had trouble with the photos - I posted them 2 posts down (sorry!)

bananarepublic.com/Asset_Archive/BRWeb/Assets/Product/625/625987/category/br625987-01viv01.jpg
Flatiron medium shoulder bag
Regular Price $230.00 Now $161.00

bananarepublic.com/Asset_Archive/BRWeb/Assets/Product/625/625506/category/br625506-01viv01.jpg

Nantucket medium satchel
Regular Price $230.00 Now $161.00

bananarepublic.com/Asset_Archive/BRWeb/Assets/Product/625/625510/category/br625510-02viv01.jpg

Nantucket small shoulder bag
Regular Price $170.00 Now $119.00

And this last one also comes in a really beautiful green. I was going to get a white/ off white bag but the green is tempting!

bananarepublic.com/Asset_Archive/BRWeb/Assets/Product/625/625510/category/br625510-01viv01.jpg

Nantucket small shoulder bag
Regular Price $170.00 Now $119.00

Last edited:
That Nantucket Medium is very pretty!

The flatiron does look classy and elegant,
but it has a flap.

Flaps make bags a p.i.t.a.

For me they do anyway.
I like to be able to get into a bag w/o having to set it down.

foul temptress - that is EXACTLY what I was thinking. I would say the Flatiron is my favorite - except I am not thrilled with the flap... I love the Nantucket Medium and it does look to me like a more expensive bag than it is, but then I am worried that it will be awkward over my shoulder and even though I don't mind carrying a bag in my hand I will eventually put it on my shoulder (or at least try) - It's just what I do!!! While the small is not as business -like, I might get it and use it more casually. I looks comfy and very usable. So this is my whole problem - I go around in circles... I decide on one and then I say "but the other ones have this/that" and it never ends!!! This is probably why I don't have more bags than I do - I can never decide. It is so frustrating!

Hrmmm, honestly, none of those really gelled with me, but if you like them, go for it!

I would narrow it down to what would hold everything you bring to the office best, and then what would look best with the max. number of outfits.

Hope you find a BR coupon code (if there are any out right now) when you make your purchase!