Ban, schman... I just picked up a Carly

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw a woman on the train with the medium black leather Carly a few weeks ago... and thought it was great... and I kept looking at it online. Well, today I tried it on at the boutique... and well, I was helpless against it's power. I had to get it. It's gorgeous!:drool:

I suppose it didn't help that I had a friend saying get it, get it. :graucho:

I'm so happy I got it! I love it!:yahoo:

2. Congrats!!

3. Congrats! Let's see some pics of you and Carly!

Doesn't it feel great to walk in, try, and buy? So gratifying! :yahoo:

4. exciting!!!

5. I'll try to post pics later... but I haven't figured out how to get pics of me with the bag. If I don't use a flash, it's too blurry... if I do use a flash, it bounces of the mirror. :confused1:

6. Congrats can't wait to see pics!!!

7. Lucky you! I've been looking at the Carly for awhile, and the black is just so versatile. Congrats!

8. Ohhh how exciting! I can't wait to see it!

9. Congrats!

10. A black leather Carly is definitely worthy of breaking a ban! I have the large black leather Carly so I understand the love your feeling!! :yes:

11. I have the same one, I love it so much. I hope you love yours too.

12. Every time I work I wear a large black leather carly around the store. :love: stunning, great buy.

13. Gorgeous bag! Congratulations, I'm sure it's fabulous. :smile:

14. :wtf: :rolleyes: :heart: ya!

Congrats on your new carly!!

15. Congrats on your new addition :woohoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice