Ban breaking Jan - reveals!

Updated family pic.....

Eggplant bays, black poppy, hot fuchsia sbs, cabbage Lexy, flame sbs, eggplant pouch and HF continental wallet...

I'm feeling very lucky and very guilty!

image-719808786.jpg

Wowza!! Stunning reveal, I love them all.
I have a HF Bays, and indeed the pebbled leather is just fabulous.
I used to have a Cabbage Lexie, and the colour is stunning.
And the City....what can I say, a classic beauty!

I love your cabinet too, I see that there are a couple of more spaces for bags :smile:

Stunning bags - colour really suits you. I'm loving them all but the pink one is definitely my fav!
Thanks, thr Hot Fuchsia is such a stunning colour.. it should hit the outlets very soon...:graucho:

Wow... gorgeous pops of colour!
Lovely bags and you wear them all very well!
I particularly love the SBS in Fuschia...
Thanks!:smile:

Wow nice SBS in pink & the cabbage green is awesome!... can we know where u got them from?
Thanks, some special bag friends... :P

Woooow, this is really breaking heart reveal :biggrin:, love all items, modeling pics and your avatar. Can I ask which red Bal is it?
Thanks! The red Bal is my Coquelicot City with Regular Hardware

Woohoo you got her!!! Well done! Love all your bags, you have great taste xx
Yay - I debated for ages and decided against it and then at the last minute I thought "what the heck!"

Amazing! I think I'd explode if I had so much good bag fortune! All of them are wonderful, and the Bbag is the icing on the cake....congrats!

.........must confess to being extremely envious.....:greengrin:
Thanks! Believe it or not, this is very unlike me. I am totally banned for the rest of the year....

Fab, fab, fab reveal...............love your jewel-coloured Mulberries.........they're like sunshine on a rainy day........just gorgeous! :biggrin:
Thank you so much my enabling friend! :smile:

Wowza!! Stunning reveal, I love them all.
I have a HF Bays, and indeed the pebbled leather is just fabulous.
I used to have a Cabbage Lexie, and the colour is stunning.
And the City....what can I say, a classic beauty!

I love your cabinet too, I see that there are a couple of more spaces for bags :smile:
Cabbage Lexy, if you look closely you may recognise her... :biggrin: The cabinet is a cheapy Ikea in my office - I'm off to buy another smaller one as I've run out of space now that the new beauties have arrived!

Wow what a rainbow of reveals! Lovely :smile:

Just gorgeous lulu the subs so suits,you but that Lexie is my fav and you have the matching wallet too??? Glad flame is a keeper enjoy them all hun. Glad there are more mulbs than bals again. Sanity restored

Thank you so much my enabling friend! :smile:

Cabbage Lexy, if you look closely you may recognise her... :biggrin: The cabinet is a cheapy Ikea in my office - I'm off to buy another smaller one as I've run out of space now that the new beauties have arrived!

Ohhhh....:smile: She is a lovely specimen indeed, with fab leather too!!

Just gorgeous lulu the subs so suits,you but that Lexie is my fav and you have the matching wallet too??? Glad flame is a keeper enjoy them all hun. Glad there are more mulbs than bals again. Sanity restored

:smile:
it is possbile to love the 2 brands, they are opposite, but nobody does colours like Bal does, imvho of course

Thanks Elvis, I love them all... I'm definitely in love with Mulberry again, but my weakness for Balenciaga is still there too! :biggrin:

:smile:
it is possbile to love the 2 brands, they are opposite, but nobody does colours like Bal does, imvho of course

I totally agree - I really love both brands of bags - they are completely different and there's room in my small collection for both... And yes, the leather on Lexy is very nice indeed! ;)

Updated family pic.....

Eggplant bays, black poppy, hot fuchsia sbs, cabbage Lexy, flame sbs, eggplant pouch and HF continental wallet...

I'm feeling very lucky and very guilty!

View attachment 2050079
I will have to go to IKEA this weekend :smile:. Your family picture is stunning, love all the colors! Is the SBS similer size to the regular Lexie? When I look at them at the store, they are quite small.