Balmain Double breasted blazer help

Hi everyone, i've been obsessed with this jacket for a while now and was wondering if most of you have bought the plain wool style or the basketweave wool fabric and if you know if they fit differently? thanks

I bought this blazer without trying on so was worried if size 36 or 38 would fit me better. I checked this thread before choosing the size. I just received my size 38 today. I am glad it fits me the way I love. I was able to buttons it up without squeezing in or being too loose. Sleeves are perfect, neither too tight or loose. I am Zara blazer size S, VS 34C. I love my new blazer! :heart::smile:

I bought this blazer without trying on so was worried if size 36 or 38 would fit me better. I checked this thread before choosing the size. I just received my size 38 today. I am glad it fits me the way I love. I was able to buttons it up without squeezing in or being too loose. Sleeves are perfect, neither too tight or loose. I am Zara blazer size S, VS 34C. I love my new blazer! :heart::smile:[/QUOTE

Congrats :flowers: I'm so happy that you got the right size :tup: do post pics please :wave:

Hi everyone, i've been obsessed with this jacket for a while now and was wondering if most of you have bought the plain wool style or the basketweave wool fabric and if you know if they fit differently? thanks

I bought the basketweave wool fabric jacket in paris back in february. It is amazing! I like it better than the classic wool fabric. It fits tts. I am a size 40. 1.70cm us size 6

I noticed this blazer has different fabric material, 100% wool or cotton mixed. I can imagine one is for fall/winter and one is for spring/summer. I am more concerned about the fabric structure. I got a 100% wool blazer and wondering if I should get a cotton mixed instead since I live in a warmer area. But, I want the fabric has strong structure, and the 100% wool has that. Does anyone's blazer is cotton mixture material can share your opinions? Thanks!

I noticed this blazer has different fabric material, 100% wool or cotton mixed. I can imagine one is for fall/winter and one is for spring/summer. I am more concerned about the fabric structure. I got a 100% wool blazer and wondering if I should get a cotton mixed instead since I live in a warmer area. But, I want the fabric has strong structure, and the 100% wool has that. Does anyone's blazer is cotton mixture material can share your opinions? Thanks!

I got a little confused about the different fabric materials and was surprised how thick the wool is. I'm in Scandinavia so I guess it'll do okay. Btw, the weather is acting rather like winter at the moment :rolleyes:

I bought the basketweave wool fabric jacket in paris back in february. It is amazing! I like it better than the classic wool fabric. It fits tts. I am a size 40. 1.70cm us size 6
Congratulations :smile: Is it the same fabric as the one in the YouTube I posted?
Would love to see pics if you feel like it please :smile:

I got a little confused about the different fabric materials and was surprised how thick the wool is. I'm in Scandinavia so I guess it'll do okay. Btw, the weather is acting rather like winter at the moment :rolleyes:
Thank you Cilifene! I am in California, so, definitely is warmer than where you are :smile: I am leaning toward keeping the Wool one since its fabric should be more sturdy than the Cotton one. BTW, how does your blazer hold up so far? I saw some used Balmain blazer (wool mixed, not 100% wool) sold on eBay have quite some pilling :shocked:. Thanks again!

Thank you Cilifene! I am in California, so, definitely is warmer than where you are :smile: I am leaning toward keeping the Wool one since its fabric should be more sturdy than the Cotton one. BTW, how does your blazer hold up so far? I saw some used Balmain blazer (wool mixed, not 100% wool) sold on eBay have quite some pilling :shocked:. Thanks again!

I've only used it a couple of times, we had a short period of spring but then the winter came back - so can't really tell how it's holding up :smile:
I love how structured the 100% wool is. I'm sure it will hold up fine.