Balmain Double breasted blazer help

Lol, I hope it fits :wave: it is gorgeous :loveeyes:
Thanks so much. But when it arrived 2 weeks ago, it didn't fit. I wear a size 6 and so I ordered a 6. But I couldn't even button the blazer closed and that was the largest size available.
But did I give up? No! I got on the floor and started doing sit ups, crunches, leg kicks and pushups.
Two weeks later:
Balmain1.jpg
I still have a ways to go, but I'm getting there. Then I'll have to have the arms shortened.

^^..lol...i can barely buckle it up either. i just let it open...it's too structure to button it up anyway.
you look great!!!
Thanks so much! But the arms are still a little tight. I still have about 10 more pounds to lose. I think you have to be skin and bones to fit in Balmain!
If you look at the photos I posted above of Youtuber Sophie Shohet, she looks absolutely amazing in Balmain blazers, Yet she says in one of her videos that she went into Balmain to purchase her first blazer and an SA told her she was too fat for Balmain.

• Wow
Reactions: Sferics and Tykhe
Thanks so much! But the arms are still a little tight. I still have about 10 more pounds to lose. I think you have to be skin and bones to fit in Balmain!
If you look at the photos I posted above of Youtuber Sophie Shohet, she looks absolutely amazing in Balmain blazers, Yet she says in one of her videos that she went into Balmain to purchase her first blazer and an SA told her she was too fat for Balmain.
yes..i actually saw that youtube video...what a horrible experience. those SA were horrible
i got the 36.."looks" okay...but the shoulders are too stiff for me too. for normal activities it's okay but not when i try to sit at my desk and work. i could go up a size but i always hate a fitted blazer looks too big on a person. so i chose to "suffer"....lol

Reactions: Cilifene
yes..i actually saw that youtube video...what a horrible experience. those SA were horrible
i got the 36.."looks" okay...but the shoulders are too stiff for me too. for normal activities it's okay but not when i try to sit at my desk and work. i could go up a size but i always hate a fitted blazer looks too big on a person. so i chose to "suffer"....lol
Don't worry dear, we all must suffer for fashion from time-to-time. ;)

That Balmain blazer looks absolutely SPECTACULAR on you! I'm still doing my sit ups, hoping to eventually squeeze into mine in blue. I've gained weight again since I took the above photo in June.
In the meantime, I've also purchased this one from Net a Porter:
918701_in_pp.jpg

That Balmain blazer looks absolutely SPECTACULAR on you! I'm still doing my sit ups, hoping to eventually squeeze into mine in blue. I've gained weight again since I took the above photo in June.
In the meantime, I've also purchased this one from Net a Porter:
918701_in_pp.jpg

Thanks sweetie :hugs: it is a little tighter now compare to my first pics when I bought it last year. More chocolate and more menopause I suppose :rolleyes::wave:
I LOVE this you just got :loveeyes: is it also Balmain? really love it!

Reactions: mal