Bally python - what, where and how much?!

BunnyNole

In Retail Therapy
O.G.
Feb 16, 2008
I saw this gorgeous Bally bag in the February issue of Vogue. Is it a Jana? The python on their web site doesn't show the shoulder chain, but the leather one does.

ballypython.jpg

Is it the Jana?
How much is it?
Where can I get it?

Yes. This is Jana-E Phyton from Bally. It has a handle and a shoulder strap. The one on their website did not show the shoulder strap but it comes with it. I called Bally yesterday and this Python Jana-E is a limited edition to Spring08 and it is going for $2600. Call Bally on Madison Ave New York City and put your name on the waitlist. The SA told me the first shippment of these phyton bag had sold out last week and the next shippment will be in by early April. Good Luck!

Thanks for the info!

I hate to say it... but $2600 isn't bad for a python bag.

$2600 just happens to be bad for the ol' bank account at the moment.

Hnmmmmm... decisions...decisions.....

BunnyNole: I am totally with you on the $2600. Have you check out this version of phyton bag? D'Angel Tia Tote in Phyton. Much affordable...

dangel-tia-tote-natural.jpg

Just check 2/22/08 the purseblog for D'Angel Tia Tote.:yes:

Bally - Beverly Hills is able to order this bag for delivery. I was in the store on Thursday. Opted to wait until the red patent, white patent and white leather Jana arrive since I need red patent and white more than python.

BunnyNole: I am totally with you on the $2600. Have you check out this version of phyton bag? D'Angel Tia Tote in Phyton. Much affordable...

Whoa! How did I miss that?!?! That is a lot of bag for relatively little money.

Very pretty and entirely more affordable! I've already called, and she said that she sold out within 5 minutes of Megs posting! She's going to try to re-order (tough with skin bags) and will get me one if she can. YAY! THANK YOU!!

Wow... Lux Couture is awesome! She called me today to let me know that she can re-order the python. It is re-activated on their site. Woohoo! I'll let you know how it looks IRL when it arrives!

Thanks for the heads up - I'm so excited!

I have been looking for a fabulous python bag for years and fell in love with the Jana from Bally. As of this afternoon, it is mine! It is so beautiful and is surprisingly lightweight which is wonderful. The Manhattan Bally received one bag in today, which I had paid for last evening (timing is everything). I was told by 2 pm this afternoon, 3 people had stopped in wanting to buy it as well. I am thrilled! :yahoo:

I just ordered the D'Angel Tia python bag in natural...exact as pictured below!!! I am so excited! :yahoo:

dangel-tia-tote-natural.jpg