Bally bag reveal

a.rose_m

May 16, 2014
After a ridiculous amount of researching, thinking and admiring over the Baby Sac de jour, Fendi Petite 2jours and Givenchy mini antigona. I finally decided on my first designer bag. Purchased in Hawaii after walking past the store window and realising it was the 'one'!
:smile::smile:

Ticks all the boxes! Here come the photos!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

a.rose_m

May 16, 2014
Lovely bag!
Bally makes excellent quality bags and shoes.
Congratulations on this stunning find!:tup:
thank you! can't believe there isn't a forum dedicated to them. the zipper is a bit stiff currently but it is getting better

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I have a huge appreciation of all things Bally. What a cute example you have, congratulations

I don't know if you saw it when you bought your bag, I really love their AW's Corner bag. I have enough small shoulder bags but it's classic and edgey (no pun intended)

a.rose_m

May 16, 2014
I have a huge appreciation of all things Bally. What a cute example you have, congratulations

I don't know if you saw it when you bought your bag, I really love their AW's Corner bag. I have enough small shoulder bags but it's classic and edgey (no pun intended)
Not sure if i saw that bag, but so far i'm very pleased with their quality! and its hold quite a bit! Plus its not seen everywhere in melbourne woo