Balloon Charms!

wow the SA at Rome LV store told me this charm couldn't be personalised so I haven't bought it... She said that's not possible in Italy... so she misled me?

Assya, I'm afraid she did. When my DH bought this charm for me he wanted to personalize it, but the SA told him it's to small and can't be done. When DH gave it to me and told me, I was surprised and showed him photos from TPF that other people had it hot stamped. We went to LV store and had it hot stamped without any questions asked. So you CAN personalize it.

Assya, I'm afraid she did. When my DH bought this charm for me he wanted to personalize it, but the SA told him it's to small and can't be done. When DH gave it to me and told me, I was surprised and showed him photos from TPF that other people had it hot stamped. We went to LV store and had it hot stamped without any questions asked. So you CAN personalize it.
That's a shame that those SAs are so incompetent((
Mine said that this charm couldn't be personalised because the picture could be scratched during the procedure and I specifically told her that those type of charms could be hot stamped, so she answered me emphatically that "In Italy it couldn't be done" :nogood:

That's a shame that those SAs are so incompetent((

Mine said that this charm couldn't be personalised because the picture could be scratched during the procedure and I specifically told her that those type of charms could be hot stamped, so she answered me emphatically that "In Italy it couldn't be done" :nogood:

Do you think it depends on the country or on the store? Maybe some stores just have a small hot stamping machine while other stores might have something more involved. Could be worth to try another store and see what they say.

Do you think it depends on the country or on the store? Maybe some stores just have a small hot stamping machine while other stores might have something more involved. Could be worth to try another store and see what they say.
I think it depends just on competence of SAs. Anyway, in my case it was an LV "house" (don't know how it calls, but it's a large store with several levels, where clothes and stuff are presented), where should be best machines. I wanted to buy everything there (in Rome) because it's much cheaper then in my country. Don't like to buy LV here (in Moscow), but maybe with a small item as this charm I will bring myself to it (here LV prices are 30% higher)

I think it depends just on competence of SAs. Anyway, in my case it was an LV "house" (don't know how it calls, but it's a large store with several levels, where clothes and stuff are presented), where should be best machines. I wanted to buy everything there (in Rome) because it's much cheaper then in my country. Don't like to buy LV here (in Moscow), but maybe with a small item as this charm I will bring myself to it (here LV prices are 30% higher)

Oh my! 30% higher prices is pretty steep. I understand you completely.

I just got the red mono charm! Placed my order online. All this talk of LE had me shook!! 😧 I wanted to wait until my bday in May.
So when is the "LE" timeframe on these charms finished? lol