Ballerina beige box ❤️

Ok I'm in need of help. I see I've posted about this bag a year ago and am still considering it and it's still around at my local boutique. I'm also on the wait list for a black ghw one. (I returned my small trotteur in this same color combo because it was just too small thought I loved it [emoji85])

what should I do??! This ballerina beauty which I worry I'll have to baby but I love the shw and color and that it's a bit different and not the basic black. Or the classic black which I'm sure I'll never get tired of and will probably be more carefree. I'm so undecided. Also the black one is not here yet, I'm on a waitlist, so I can't compare. I have pretty much only black bags but light bags have always been a favorite but they've never been practical and never hold up well for me. Someone pick for me [emoji30] also I'm on the waitlist for a black trio so my idea was ballerina box and black trio [emoji108] and I'll be set.

Light coloured bags are heavenly but personally I buy those within the lower priced categories. My Céline bags are blacks, blues, grey and souris. I wanted a box bag but it had to have silver hardware and finally this year along comes kohl. I think it's a versatile all year round colour, isn't black but light enough yet dark enough to show no colour transfer. Would this colour be a possibility for you? Mine is in the boutique waiting for me to collect it, can't wait [emoji4]

Light coloured bags are heavenly but personally I buy those within the lower priced categories. My Céline bags are blacks, blues, grey and souris. I wanted a box bag but it had to have silver hardware and finally this year along comes kohl. I think it's a versatile all year round colour, isn't black but light enough yet dark enough to show no colour transfer. Would this colour be a possibility for you? Mine is in the boutique waiting for me to collect it, can't wait [emoji4]

Good point about lighter bags at a lower price point. I did buy the trotteur in the same color combo and loved it. I would have kept it but I need a roomy everyday bag. I love grey bags but I think kohl is sold out at my boutique and it might be too casual for me... but I do love silver hdw bags and that really draws me to the shw box bags. They feel a bit more young and chic. I would love to see it in person. Please post some pics when you get it!

Good point about lighter bags at a lower price point. I did buy the trotteur in the same color combo and loved it. I would have kept it but I need a roomy everyday bag. I love grey bags but I think kohl is sold out at my boutique and it might be too casual for me... but I do love silver hdw bags and that really draws me to the shw box bags. They feel a bit more young and chic. I would love to see it in person. Please post some pics when you get it!

Hope you find what you're looking for soon and of course I'll post some pics [emoji4]

Reactions: Hikitten