Balenciagas in Honolulu

chanelll

Purse lover
O.G.
Apr 1, 2008
Hello ladies,

looking for some advice on where to get the best deal on balenciaga bags in honolulu. I already signed up for aloha rag's membership to get that 3% off, but was wondering if there is anything better.

- Also, I just signed up for the aloha rag's membership today, and was planning to go to the store tomorrow to check out the collection. Do you think I'll get my membership information in time? Or does it usually take a while to go through?

Thanks in advance!

I thought aloha rag no longer carry bal bags... Maybe you can double check with them if that's the only thing you are looking for. There's a bal boutique at Ala Moana shopping center. The Neiman Marcus there also has good collection of bals, and they are having gift card special tomorrow :smile: hope this helps~

Thank you so much for your advice! I don't have a saks card, so ended up just getting a City at the Bal store and had them sent it to my place for no tax.

Maybe a reveal coming soon? :smile:

Hi there,

I was in Honolulu in November and went to Aloha Rag. They no longer sell Balenciaga and the actual store is quite small with not much inventory. I think they had maybe 3 bags in the whole shop (none were bal)
I have to say I was a little surprised by the store, expecially after looking at the website.

There is definitely no lack of Bal in Honolulu though. The boutique at Ala Moana has a pretty good selections and Neiman's does as well. Also check out the DFS Galleria, they have Bal's there too!