Balenciaga with Crossbody????

hmm... I think courier is bigger size, depends how much he usually carry and what he uses the bag for..
hey, you can check out Kraft too, I think its pretty much an unisex design~ can be worn cross-body as well ;)

This thread is perfect because I can't start a thread yet!

Anyone owns the mens courier and the day bag?

I am looking for a surpirse gift for my boyfriend and I don't know which one to get because I am quite confused about the size. He is 1.8m and I am looking at an everyday bag. Need an opinion! Thanks!

Links:

Day bag: http://www.mrporter.com/product/180234

Courier: http://www.barneys.com/Arena-Classic-Extra-Courrier/00505013814304,default,pd.html?cgid=MENS04

hmm... I think courier is bigger size, depends how much he usually carry and what he uses the bag for..
hey, you can check out Kraft too, I think its pretty much an unisex design~ can be worn cross-body as well ;)

I actually got the classic already because I thought the courier looks too big for an everyday bag. And the straps are somewhat shorter. Hope I won't regret it, and he'll like it! :x

hi...does anyone who can spot this mystery balanciaga bag from this pic
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
085.PNG
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is it part time? or kraft? or something else?
I really like b.bag from this pic, but I really don't know which is from?
I've been looking for this type of shoulder bag+crossbody b.bag for long long time, however my city can only be carried like shoulder rather crossbody, its strap is a bit shorter for my 5'7 body, and I do wish my 2nd b.bag can have a bit longer strap and more functional.

many thanks!!

View attachment 1783584
I've been looking for this type of shoulder bag+crossbody b.bag for long long time, however my city can only be carried like shoulder rather crossbody, its strap is a bit shorter for my 5'7 body, and I do wish my 2nd b.bag can have a bit longer strap and more functional.

many thanks!!
Looks like a Velo!

My mom saw at her trip to Spain some balenciaga bag with long shoulder strap and even it was quite large she insists it was lighter than bbags usually are. The one she saw was pastel orangey colour wiht giant hardware, possibly rose gold. Now she's asking me to find one for her and I'm not sure what's the name of that model. Can anyone help me, could it be velo?

My mom saw at her trip to Spain some balenciaga bag with long shoulder strap and even it was quite large she insists it was lighter than bbags usually are. The one she saw was pastel orangey colour wiht giant hardware, possibly rose gold. Now she's asking me to find one for her and I'm not sure what's the name of that model. Can anyone help me, could it be velo?

Have you checked out the style reference sub-forum? There, you can see pictures of different styles -- hope that helps you identify the bag. If you have more identification questions or can describe the bag in more detail, please post here: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/identify-this-balenciaga-color-style-year-397784.html. :flowers:

It looks like a Maxi Twiggy, the bottom has 4 panels :smile:
could be Ardoise or Ciel color

View attachment 1783584

many thanks!!

Have you checked out the style reference sub-forum? There, you can see pictures of different styles -- hope that helps you identify the bag. If you have more identification questions or can describe the bag in more detail, please post here: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/identify-this-balenciaga-color-style-year-397784.html. :flowers:

Thanks for advice, I checked them out and I'm pretty sure it's velo with g12 hardware... my own bags have g21 hw so they are heavier than the bag my mom saw.

View attachment 1783584

many thanks!!

Could it be Polly?

I just got a velo for the first time, and it's like a dream come true. This is what I've always wanted in a Balenciaga style - a roomy bag with a long strap, and more vertically oriented (as opposed to the part time, which I find so unwieldy even though it was basically the only style that worked for me up until now).

Now I'm seeing this "Kraft" style, and this looks like another bag similar to the Velo that I should consider for travel or when I need to lug around more things. So, I've started looking it up and am having a very hard time finding it anywhere (not on Balenciaga, Barneys or Neimans websites). Has anyone seen it at Barneys or Neimans?

BTW, is Balenciaga really also coming out with a Fall/Winter 2012 color called "Kraft"? Way to go, Balenciaga...make everything more confusing and hard to find. ;)

Found photos and description of the Kraft on an expired page on balenciaga.com:

DETAILS AND CARE

Description:
Cylindrical bowling bag • Hand stitched handles • Long removable adjustable shoulder strap • Top zip closure • Brass finishing • Leather strings on zips • Front zip pocket • Interior zip pocket with Balenciaga embossed leather label • Double phone compartment inside • Details in plain arena leather • Leather framed hand mirror • 4 metallic studs at base • Made in Italy

Dimensions:
40cm x 33cm x 24cm
15.7in x 13in x 9.4in
Drop 24cm (9.4in)

Material:
Soft crafted vintage lambskin

Lining:
Black cotton canvas

Reference:
http://world.balenciaga.com/en_US/s...dbags/classic/balenciaga-kraft_804887420.html

Last edited: