Balenciaga Outlet

Apr 11, 2015
Has anyone been to a an outlet location recently? I'm wondering if anyone has seen any small or mini city bags on a recent trip. I've tried calling the Cabazon location but they don't answer. I've been on the hunt for a small city but I'll settle for a mini. Saks got some a few weeks ago and they sold out before I saw the email.

Has anyone been to a an outlet location recently? I'm wondering if anyone has seen any small or mini city bags on a recent trip. I've tried calling the Cabazon location but they don't answer. I've been on the hunt for a small city but I'll settle for a mini. Saks got some a few weeks ago and they sold out before I saw the email.
Are you still looking for the mini city? The Balenciaga outlet at Woodbury has a few left. Just called and asked today. DM for SA contact info if needed.

Here in Fran
Here in France (Paris, Val d’Europe), we have an outlet Balenciaga. Cities were available, but with designs on it.