balenciaga mini mini coin purse

Yeah .. what is up with that?!?! I've been calling around the Bal boutiques (US), and none of them ordered Mini-Mini's .. arrrgghh!! Seriously, how cute would the S/S '11 colors be in the Mini-Mini's?!?!

Bal Cannes has a few, I believe… Though the last time I asked was back in February…

I remember there was a Raisin, Argent, Evergreen, Black…

Nordstrom in Minnesota has a few left. I just bought a Sapphire RH mini mini on Saturday:biggrin: They also had Argent and Evergreen.

Just thought I would offer additional details on the mini coins that Nordstrom MOA has in MN, I checked these out last weekend and the Evergreen had the tassel on the zipper pull missing. The Argent mini had some fading/shop wear from being handled. I passed on both due to these flaws.

Just wanted to help others be aware if they are thinking of buying. ;)

Just thought I would offer additional details on the mini coins that Nordstrom MOA has in MN, I checked these out last weekend and the Evergreen had the tassel on the zipper pull missing. The Argent mini had some fading/shop wear from being handled. I passed on both due to these flaws.

Just wanted to help others be aware if they are thinking of buying. ;)

Ooh, thanks for letting everyone know! I guess I got lucky--I purchased my mini over the phone sight unseen, and it arrived in perfect condition;)

WTF :wtf:?!?! ... why:shrugs:????? That TOTALLY sucks! :mad: :cursing:

I know!! Don't get it AT ALL. I mean that tiny bit of leather and selling for $250 or whatever, their profit margin on those must have been HUGE! Maybe this is all a ruse to whet our appetites and they will end up bringing them back after they are done with the mini anniversary items... :shrugs: